What a great day!

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I asked a WDR customer if they would like to do a video testimonial for me and she said she would be very happy to do it. so, I set up an appointment at the job site with my videographer, her and myself. I told the vid guy to just keep rolling the whole time. She was well spoken, smart, emotional, and just perfect. She said "Well, what do you want me to say?' I said "Just tell your story in your own words from the time you saw the damage through job completion". she did and it was just amazing. Highlights were I am a single mom and this investment property is a big part of my income. My insurance company tried to entice me MANY time to switch contractors but Al was the one who I believed in. The place looks better than I would ever have expected. It just went on and on. She hit every point I had hoped she would. I was going to fade in and out to shorten it up because it was like 7 minutes long but then one of my guys said I should just use it with the counter on the bottom to show it was raw and use the end part where she said " So was that OK? I said "That was awesome" Then she just shrugged when walking off camera and said "Well, that's the truth". I am going to put it on my website for the WDR section. A good day.
Al
PS I could have paid 10K for a professional fake slick one and it would not hold a candle to this one.

lance

Happy for you Al. Nothing like happy customers to make it all worth while.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Askal said:
PS I could have paid 10K for a professional fake slick one and it would not hold a candle to this one.
Andres Tobar says to not worry about making your testimonial videos too "scripted". He feels they are more believable if your reviewers stumble and halt a bit.

Congratulations, Al. Post the link to YouTube.

Island Boy
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS This is my personal opinion but I don't like the category title I see on most websites: "Testimonials". I prefer the term: "Reviews". Seems more neutral and less like a tent revival meeting.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
It is in a professional format that I have to have him change to upload. Will do soon.
Al

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steve Toburen said:
Askal said:
Andres Tobar says to not worry about making your testimonial videos too "scripted". He feels they are more believable if your reviewers stumble and halt a bit.

Congratulations, Al. Post the link to YouTube.

Island Boy
http://www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS This is my personal opinion but I don't like the category title I see on most websites: "Testimonials". I prefer the term: "Reviews". Seems more neutral and less like a tent revival meeting.

Thanks STEVE :evil: Now I have to go change all my websites because I think you may be right.
You're not just evil.....You're eeeeville.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian R said:
Thanks STEVE :evil: Now I have to go change all my websites because I think you may be right.
You're not just evil.....You're eeeeville.
You are welcome, Brian. It is what I do.

Island Boy
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Big Billy Yeadon (who probably knows more about selling to wimmens than anyone except Mel Gibson) always feels intimidated by commenting on web sites. I say marketing is marketing and all we are talking different is the delivery mechanism. There are certain advantages to NOT knowing a lot about the Internet. "Can't see the forest for the trees" and all that stuff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom