What a week....

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I am ready for a break!!!

We are just finishing one of the busiest weeks we have had in a long, long time!!!

Monday- issues with computers communicating with printers when we migrated to the cloud. Scanners not reading bar codes, work orders not printing, rug tags not printing, etc.
Tuesday- major flooding and we took over 600 calls in our call center. 3 key call center people couldn't make it in due to flooded basements of their own.
Wednesday- another 600 plus call day.
Thursday- only 500 calls.
Friday- more computer issues, but I think they are finally resolved.

Total calls this week as of 2:45 pm EST over 2400...

Oh and we have been washing wet rugs non stop since about noon on Tuesday. 190 orders, more then 450 wet rugs. These are in addition to a normal week of 800-1000 rugs we already had in our system.

It will look nice when the P & L comes out, right now I could use a drink!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Tuesday- major flooding and we took over 600 calls in our call center. 3 key call center people couldn't make it in due to flooded basements of their own.
:eekk:
WOW that's awesome!
Stella_zps75931336.jpg

:headbang:

My day started rough but has gotten better. I got out of my pickup to open the gate and I had hay on the bottom of my boot. Hay does normally stick you the bottom of my boot unless something is holding it there. :icon_neutral:

Rubbed my boot on the asphalt and sure enough the hay came off and a big honkin clump of cat poop. I've not even opened the gate and I'm ready to go home. :errf:

Open the gate, pull in check the bottom of my boot and wedged in between the tread is a nice cake of yellow cat chit. :hopeless:

I go to open the office door and drop a box of blueberry muffins as I try to shut the alarm off. :cry:

Its payday and there is overtime, double time and hazardous bonuses all to be calculated and paid today. Its been a long morning plus Tony Stewart is still a free man. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Dayuum, you need a break after that. :rockon:

We moved to the "cloud" this month also, obviously on a 1:1000th of the scale.
Has been a PIA but already am seeing the benefits.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i hope you didn't get the muffins and the cat sh*t confused..........

it was prolly coyote poop..........payback!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I am ready for a break!!!

We are just finishing one of the busiest weeks we have had in a long, long time!!!

Monday- issues with computers communicating with printers when we migrated to the cloud. Scanners not reading bar codes, work orders not printing, rug tags not printing, etc.
Friday- more computer issues, but I think they are finally resolved.

Total calls this week as of 2:45 pm EST over 2400...

Oh and we have been washing wet rugs non stop since about noon on Tuesday. 190 orders, more then 450 wet rugs. These are in addition to a normal week of 800-1000 rugs we already had in our system.

It will look nice when the P & L comes out, right now I could use a drink!!
Holy crap... I'm having a drink just after reading that.

That week had to hurt... Everything but the pocket book I hope.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I saw the news about the under 696 and 75 and I lived in Ferndale when they did that. It must have been a mess!
First and second round on YOU.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom