What about them fizzy bubbles?

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Get a Phoenix and quit worrying about things you cant control.

Once you and your clients really understand, get a Odyssey.

I'm so totally stoked using Mytee's ECO17 (1.5 hp & 3/4 hp) machines why would I ever want want anything else?

anBlZw

Had to raise prices across the board but still wanted to cater to the low budget client who simply cannot afford a premium service. I'm living in a state where half the population is on government assistance and living below poverty level. Yo, this ain't Tahoe bitch!

Besides, if there's a better method for cleaning carpets I want in on it. "They don't tell me nothing so I find out all I can". - Phil Collins

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
There's a large carpet cleaning company that advertises the use of hot carbonated water to clean carpets with (we know who so let's not call them by name). They imply the use of fizzy bubbles found in carbonated soft drinks or club soda to clean carpets.

I might have believed them back in the day when they cleaned using pepsi sprayers and the bonnet method. But, they have upgraded to rotary jet extractors and I find it difficult to believe they are pumping hundreds of gallons of heated club soda per day through hundreds of feet of pressure line.

Besides, pressure pumps cavitate when too many air bubbles are present in the inlet-side. So, my spidey senses are telling me there is more to this story. Also, I researched how to make my own CO2 gas so I can clean with fizzy bubbles too but it looks like it might cost a million dollars to setup my own CO2 manufacturing plant.

I'm having a difficult time understanding how they clean using club soda.

Can someone please educate me on the hot carbonated water cleaning process?

Thank you!
If you used a rx20 with normal jetting something like 5 to 7.5 opening on all jets maybe less with less jets.

They reduce jet size by half on their machines, they do have an inline process for making the water carbonated.

But there's no way they're wetting it enough to have bubbles lift soil.

Reactions: Giorgio

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
quit worrying about things you cant control.

Great... you telling me too quit worrying has had the opposite effect on me.

Now I'm worried.

I request this thread be removed immediately.

Thank you,

Giorgio

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom