What are your favorite Cimex pads?

Mikey P

Administrator
I forgot where I got them but my guys love love the tan colored pads. They last waaaay longer than grey or champagnes and even out scrub the grays.

out of the blue Jeremy texted me a pictures of some bird today so I asked him where I could find those pads....

low and behold..

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I like the tan ones from Rick and Jon Don has some pretty hefty tan ones too.

I've used tan (maybe champagne?) from Interlink and they were nowhere near the quality as Ricks or Jon Don.

I was actually able to flip the ones from JD and use both sides...

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
If I remember right, the ones from Interlink (Omaha) were lighter colored, almost off white.

Rick and JD's were darker, like you said Carhartt colored. MUCH burlier pads than the last batch I got from Interlink.

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
The beige FiberPlus pads are a fine vintage. A fine vintage indeed! :eekk:

A blend of polyester fiber, proprietary elastomeric binder material, and stout scrubbing capability!

fiberplus-pad.png

Our longest lasting pad (compare it to the competition). Thorough agitation of the fiber. An overall favorite!Take a look

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
I think Russ is comparing ours to the competition. It's true that our FiberPlus pads are darker than white. And since they have a special binder added to our pads as an exclusive for us - they last longer too.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
encapstore.com is back up?! that's the most interesting point in this whole thread! :p

welcome back Jeremy. my days of having to call and talk to a sales person are over!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom