WHAT ARE YOUR PER ROOM OR AREA PRICES?

area pricing

We use sq ft. to do our pricing but this is what a local guy charges for area pricing....
$35 dollars per area
Area is considered 250 sq ft or less*
Area's over 250 sq ft, L shaped Hall ways and closets will be considered as a second area.

G

$35 up to 250 sq ft....when I charge by the area, which is very rarely.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
$35.00 a room first 2 and down from there.
Hall $15.00
$2.50 a step
$4 for a landing

Chads

Supportive Member
$70.00 dollars get you a room under 250 sq ft and a free hall and no the dining area don't count as a hall.

steve r

3 rooms n hall $99 up to 600 sq.

or $35 room up to 200 sq ft. furnished or not, stairs are a room, closets are free,does not include moving furniture, stains extra.

average room size in my area is about 160 sq ft.

Name
steve snail
Odin says,
I make up the rules as I go along

I'm w/ T on this one. One area might be a 10 year old nylon well taken care of but not top end, maybe 95 bucks. Walk in on another same size room in a high end home w/100k of art on the wall and expensive upholstery to match and that "tap dance" may just be 200-300 bucks for the carpet. First job 45 minutes, second job 2 hours, same size very different level of service.

LeeCory

$35 per room up to 240 sq..... Traffic lanes and empty only.

$50 per room up to 240 with some furniture moving.

$35 steps

$15-$35 per hall depending on size

The key to this whole thing is that my 35 per room is for traffic lane or empty only. As I mentioned before people will move much of their stuff to save a little money and that makes the jobs a whole lot easier. Prior to this month of testing per room pricing I was by the square foot and that's all I ever did. I was not a "rich" cleaner like you $1.00 per sq guys, but I charged .30 a sq. In my comparison I am making more money by the room and making more money per hour than before. The reason is that people want to save money and move much of their own stuff.

240 sq ft at .30 would be $72. However I contend that that same area at my $35 is making more money. Our time is very expensive and if I have to spend alot of it moving furniture money is being lost.

I had an $1100 day on Monday which is not common for me and I am booking jobs like crazy. Things are busy and I think people like seeing a price in print. My advertising guy always tried to tell me that but I never listened, I always spoke of what a great job they would get. Now my ad is simple and has a price and the phone is ringing.

Not to mention how much easier it is for my wife on the phone. Someone now can say what they want done and we can pretty much give a price. It use to be blah blah blah blah, the size of the room... blah blah blah. She was pretty good at it the way it was, but I would never answer the phone myself because I wouldn't want to try and figure out how to give them a price... lol.

P.S. Always a two person crew.

juve20

Steve in Omaha said:
Odin says,
I make up the rules as I go along

I'm w/ T on this one. One area might be a 10 year old nylon well taken care of but not top end, maybe 95 bucks. Walk in on another same size room in a high end home w/100k of art on the wall and expensive upholstery to match and that "tap dance" may just be 200-300 bucks for the carpet. First job 45 minutes, second job 2 hours, same size very different level of service.

mmmm, that sounds a bit like a hack job to me! lol but each to there own.

We usually charge £30 - £45 per room, with a discount the more rooms you get cleaned. Hall is a room unless its very small area. Stairs are £40 -£60 depending on how many steps.
That includes furniture moved, pre-spray, scrub, HWE and free Deo. Upsell gaurd and sanatizer.

Tony

G

7.99 a room or 59.00 whole house, REGARDLESS of size has made me a fortune!!! :D

Name
Jesse
Charging by the sq ft doesn't mean you have to move things. We measure wall to wall and charge 20-30 cents for cleaning around furniture, moving everything is offered at a hourly rate or at a higher price per foot like 45-70 cents

campusman1

40-52 cents a square foot 100.00 minimum no jobs under 100.00 you guys are crazy if your doing anything under. with all the equipement we talk about here and and buy and all the pre spraying and pre vacuming and agitateing with a nother machine or a rake or a broom. too much work for mrs jones 1 room and she says ill give you fifty dollars.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom