What color are Ken Snows Vans?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
just seeing if people pay attention.
I have been told that logos and branding doesn't matter. Repeat it enough and the customer believes it

DevilDog

Dude, you really are f'n dumb and clueless.

I can guarantee you that rarely has anyone ever hired Ken Snow because of the color of their vans.

They might know the colors because they have seen them around so much, but they don't hire them because of it.

Get a clue guy, you have gotten your ass kicked all over the place with your totally ignorant marketing statements.

Stanley Steemer is yellow. Coit is black. Atiyeh Brothers is black. People do not hire because of that.

Go out and ask 100 people why they hire a carpet cleaning company, not one of the reasons will have to do with what the truck looks like or the color of the truck. NOT ONE.

Some of the most successful companies in my area don't even have lettered vans.

Some of the most successful companies in the United States don't have lettered vans. Some of the most successful cleaners ride around in piles of shit.

You are truly clueless.

I sincerely not one person on this board follows what you say. NOT ONE.

DevilDog

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I wish you lived closer

They remember his company more easily because he has developed a strong brand. I am not in this to be forgotten. Everyone identifies me with my company and I have built a strong brand in my area. People probably associate his vans and colors with affordable, consistent quality.

I have built my company on that model and if your pea brain can not understand that there are many different ways to garner business your are a very sad wanna be intellectual/chicken salesman/wannabe sports handicapping/ BDCCA .

It doesn't matter to me what you think about my approach, it works for me.

I think you have real good knowledge about carpet cleaning as a whole but if you do not have wheel barrels full of money as long as you have been in the game I would rethink my strategy. Wait you are rethinking and going into the poultry business, the USA economics are too tough on you so your running to a foreign land to live high. I don't have to run I make enough here to live really well.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We have no illusion that people call us because our fleet is purple, however they are all part of our branding as is the Genie on the all sides and the slogan Expect the Best... Expect the Purple Truck!

What these things do is help reinforce our image and also create an awareness when seen on the road, hopefully triggering an instant response (calling the 800 #), or getting their thoughts around cleaning so when they get home they notice their carpet or furniture.

Does this mean they will call us? No, but it certainly gives us a leg up, as does our 70 years in business and hopefully our daily quality work and friendly technicians most of who each have 100's of loyal customers whom ask for them by name.

Ken
Ps Why are you guys so angry at each other. Differences of opinion can be so powerful in creating better things, rather than divisive and provoking insults

F

FB7777

Matt Murdock said:
I wish you lived closer

They remember his company more easily because he has developed a strong brand. I am not in this to be forgotten. Everyone identifies me with my company and I have built a strong brand in my area. People probably associate his vans and colors with affordable, consistent quality.

I have built my company on that model and if your pea brain can not understand that there are many different ways to garner business your are a very sad wanna be intellectual/chicken salesman/wannabe sports handicapping/ BDCCA .

It doesn't matter to me what you think about my approach, it works for me.

I think you have real good knowledge about carpet cleaning as a whole but if you do not have wheel barrels full of money as long as you have been in the game I would rethink my strategy. Wait you are rethinking and going into the poultry business, the USA economics are too tough on you so your running to a foreign land to live high. I don't have to run I make enough here to live really well.

awesome reply brother!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom