What color color seal is this???

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Yea, screwed by the color sealers! Need to know what color this is so I can go fix it.

Got done with the carpets, Ms Smith should we do a test spot on the grout I'm giving you a quote on?"

Crap flaked off from just a grout brush... And she's watching.... Ugggggg!:hopeless: Can't leave her looking like that... So, I'll probably go fix the test area with more junk for free even if she doesn't want the whole 1500sqft done!

Bottom photo is color I need.

This is the color I need. Kinda off white, kinda light tan, kinda who the heck knows.....

Thanks fellas.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
too hard to tell from pics cause lighting etc.... but if you want out of it and dont want to leave her with it looking like that then go buy antique white, bright white, and bone CBP crap from home depot... probably what was used anyways. It should be one of the 3 common white colors. About $12 per bottle.

Reactions: jcooper

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
It looks like antique white. You can blend any color yourself and just fade out the edges. It won’t show except it will look new. I carry bright white and a tan and I mix to match when necessary. Antique white is also very common. Run the edges a couple feet past the area and let the brush run dry. You need to be a little artistic but I’ve done it plenty to fix a spot and the customer never sees it.

Reactions: jcooper

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
it pretty much is a joke, fancy name for paint

we pretty much only do it in homes that are being sold knowing whoever buys it is going to do a big remodel either way... just makes the home appear better in photos and open houses

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Look like Snow White. Antique white looks greenish against warm tiles.

I have had great success with CBP. It’s all about the prep and grout conditions....

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
modern stone is a much better color seal than CBP, if you add white concrete stain then its actually going to hold up to a relatively strong cleaning later on

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom