What Color Van????

Name
Kevin McCreary
If you where going to build a multi-truck company to
do high end residential and wanted to brand yourself
with trucks that attracted attention, Kind of like Ken Snow's
Purple trucks. What color would you pick??????????????????

Keep in mind you don't want SS Yellow, or Servicebastards yellow,
Or Serve- Pro (john deere) green.Red , white and blue are played out.

I think like a mint or lime green. What do you guys think??

joe harper

Name
joe harper
KELLEY GREEN......GOLD LETTERING..........

I HERE THE NEW FAD is the "RETRO-LOOK"......(97 DODGE VAN'S)...Shhhhhhh....

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I would have 100 vans with a soft pink color and a simple black lettering. Two young beautiful female technicians wearing tight white jumpsuits in each.

Name
Jesse
I've been wrestling with this myself. I think were going to use 2 or 3 colors because all of the single colors are somewhat taken, not just by cc's but other co's as well.

G

A police department did a test with colors, They use to wear a medium blue and they switch to black.

The police department had more police complants wearing blck than they did blue so they switch back
to blue and the complants went down!

Women fell safe around blue than any other colors, thats why I wear Blue shirts.

Walt

Black sprinter van or box truck, Classy logo and a little gold leaf.

Wash it daily, charge .75 a square foot minimum.

Buy a new one every 2 years.

Name
I'm Rick James
Kevin McCreary said:
Brent said:
Apple green

I like that Idea!

My theme is the apple green look. I have been told by many people it reminds them of bed bath beyond. Which is good because women are my target market. I have someone that does all that for me. She is really good and cheap. She is working on my website as we speak. My website has been one set back after another, but hope to have it up within the next 2 weeks.

Papa

That is some good stuff! How gay are we..? talking about what color to paint our van. Good shit though!!! What if we don't paint our van at all! I say... keep the cost down, keep your shit clean, and keep it fookin real and work your ass off so your wife doesn't have to work and you make enough money to do it all again the next day!!! I like double IPA's... what do you guys drink?

Name
I'm Rick James
Papa said:
That is some good stuff! How gay are we..? talking about what color to paint our van. Good shit though!!! What if we don't paint our van at all! I say... keep the cost down, keep your shit clean, and keep it fookin real and work your ass off so your wife doesn't have to work and you make enough money to do it all again the next day!!! I like double IPA's... what do you guys drink?

Image is very important in selling your product.

Papa

Brent said:
Papa said:

Image is very important in selling your product.

Ok gorilla man.

Kevin you should go with Copper colored vans,they would match the way the RED WINGS feel after getting beat by the MIGHTY PENS !!!!! LOL

Chris A

Name
Chris
our new wrap is going to be a fade-up from green to white, that's how all of ours will be from now on, used to be silver.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I like Black

Picture248.jpg

Papa

What about the resale value? I like the idea of being able to buy a new van/truck and not have to repaint the thing. How much business do you think you get from having a painted truck?

Chris A

Name
Chris
That depends on how good a job you do building your brand with it. Ask Kenny Snow if he would ever run anything but a pUrple van...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom