What do discerning customers see when they research YOU on Facebook?

Mikey P

Administrator
Not just your business page, but more importantly, your personal home page?

Will they see.. endless memes, especially offensive ones? (arnt they all?)....political rants..... signs that you're a perv....hobbies that would be best kept under wraps....racism....just shares and no creativity or personality....or no sign of you at all?

Mine: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010507717864

How do you think I am perceived in Picklesville Nevada?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Do you make them give you access if you dont have privlige to view the potential employee account?

Reactions: Connor

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
my social media stuff is nothing but working dogs.. facebook is kinda annoying to me so I dont really friend too much family etc on there but I have to be on there for certain events etc

Chris A

Name
Chris
Endless pics of my kids from posts that my wife tags me in, I rarely post anything that is outside of a closed group but if they ever find me in one I'm fooked!

Reactions: Mikey P

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
Well you could always use the excuse my Facebook account got hacked and the pictures were photoshopped.
Just recently Facebook had 50 million accounts compromised.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I would check out just fine. They would see an older guy that likes nice restaurant and grand kids youtube shares. Pets, horses and interesting shares. Weather during hurricane season. I share my business page posts there as well.
Business FB page is what you would expect.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Family pics and Political posts. Frankly I wouldn't GAS what anyone thinks about that. I like to pick on customers who I know are LIBs.

Connor

Name
Connor
I don't post personal stuff on FB anymore. I only have two friend on FB and don't follow either of them. Although I do check out all potential new hires and look up customers, especially after they are serviced. I miss how you could look up people by phone number on FB.

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
I would check out just fine. They would see an older guy that likes nice restaurant and grand kids youtube shares. Pets, horses and interesting shares. Weather during hurricane season. I share my business page posts there as well.
Business FB page is what you would expect.
Or think you are a total narcissist.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Not just your business page, but more importantly, your personal home page?

Will they see.. endless memes, especially offensive ones? (arnt they all?)....political rants..... signs that you're a perv....hobbies that would be best kept under wraps....racism....just shares and no creativity or personality....or no sign of you at all?

Mine: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010507717864

How do you think I am perceived in Picklesville Nevada?

Mikey...at first I'm sure they thought you
Were Frankenstein with out the bolt in his neck had escaped from the asylum...by now I'm sure you've convinced them all that even Frankenstein can be a good neighbor...

Reactions: Chris A

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
All I post are family pictures and things that I feel like will make people laugh. I quit posting political stuff years ago. I learned I'm not going to change anybodys opinion and they aren't going to change mine.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom