what do ya'll think of my shirts?

MrSteam

Queensboro.... good folks. Free logo setup and embroidery, only 4 piece minimum.

I was happy as a pig in shit when i got em...

29781_395010762044_560422044_461311.jpg

Save $25 if you're interested

http://www.queensboro.com/ref/SBECOCBQRNB

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Those are great shirts. the problem i have is that i ruin them in 2 days with bleach. any bleach proof fabric? I love the black

MrSteam

joeynbgky said:
Those are great shirts. the problem i have is that i ruin them in 2 days with bleach. any bleach proof fabric? I love the black

not sure... they have TONS of shit to choose from, or you can call...

Simple professional clean?

Boring throrugh not dirty. :lol:

Just kidding. I like the logo. The shirts looks good.

A

amazingcleansc

looks pretty good to me. actually you should have named your company Dry N' Clean.

and your logo could say Go Green with Dry N' Clean.

I inherited my genius from my mom's side.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
amazingcleansc said:
looks pretty good to me. actually you should have named your company Dry N' Clean.

and your logo could say Go Green with Dry N' Clean.

I inherited my genius from my mom's side.

Rob Allen on David's computer ?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Looks very good.

I ordered our logo shirts from Queensboro before, the only main down side is how long it takes and you can't try them on, ours took over a month to arrive, and I only had it lettered stitched no logo. They have good prices if you know the material from the get go.

I ordered some collared shirts from Lands End and had my company name on them. They looked great, but after two washings they looked like crap. Now I just wear a solid colored tee or button down. Basically I wear clean clothes, shower twice a day, and show up ready to work. I am going to order some tee shirts soon with my informaion on them. I plan on staying away from collared shirts for now. Besides the humidity is so brutal in 5 minutes I am drenched in sweat anyways. That is why I come home at lunch. I like to do a couple of jobs, come home to eat and have some tea, get cleaned up, and then go do a job or two in the evening or clean rugs etc.

ntcc

the shirts look great man.. nice logo, an all together good look. and p.s. dont use bleach at all. if you use bleach for your socks it will eat the flesh right off and make your heels crack, and sweat alot.

but nothing pisses me off more than a website that you have to register to be spammed before you can view their products. :twisted:

MrSteam

ntcc said:
the shirts look great man.. nice logo, an all together good look. and p.s. dont use bleach at all. if you use bleach for your socks it will eat the flesh right off and make your heels crack, and sweat alot.

but nothing pisses me off more than a website that you have to register to be spammed before you can view their products. :twisted:

ahhh, yes they do spam the hell out of you... a lot... i think i get 1 every other day from them.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
they look nice but they are white and made of cotton. I highly recommend getting a darker color and most importantly getting them made out of polyester or with as much of a poly cotton blend as you can. I personally hate cotton in pretty much anything I wear, It looks like an old kleenex when you take it out of the dryer and it holds moisture and stains easier, you have none of these problems with polyester. It works great for clothes but sucks in carpets.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've been highly considering getting some Dry Fit type of shirts for unifoms shirts. Has anyone started using these types of shirts as your own uniform yet?

ntcc

they dont even carry anything in my size with the color I use for my uniform. dang. maybe I can send them the ones I like. all cotton and feel like silk. nice to have around lots of steam. I never break at sweat like I do with synthetic fibers.. yuk... Sorry maam about your invoice being drenched with salty sweat lol

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ntcc said:
they dont even carry anything in my size with the color I use for my uniform. dang. maybe I can send them the ones I like. all cotton and feel like silk. nice to have around lots of steam. I never break at sweat like I do with synthetic fibers.. yuk... Sorry maam about your invoice being drenched with salty sweat lol

ever heard of under armour?? they have made millions with guess what plain ole polyester clothing, the heat gear, and other moisture wicking clothing they have, you guessed it all polyester. polyester as a fiber cannot hold moisture, so it dries darn near instantly. I wear polycotton blend cargo pants, they never need to be ironed, dry very fast if any water gets spilled on them, especially when I am doing a water damage job, the also don't stain very easily.

MrSteam

im going to try the nike and/or adidas cool max shirts, or whatever they call em... seem pretty nice

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The only ones I've found look like sports gear. Trying to see if they make polos too.

I've worned the Adidas was and it was a breezy, felt really nice. The tiny holes in it almost feels like you're not wearing much.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you should build yourself a pair of logo'd converse like I did to match

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom