What do you budget cleaners clean with?

Mike Draper

We padcap the shit out of everything and it looks terrific when finished. Our custys never complain because they think we literally replaced their carpet is looks so good when finished.

Reactions: Moser Brothers

Bjorn

holy shit 25 bucks a room

Free booties free carpet audit free bottle of spotter for life

The Most Thorough Carpet Cleaning Ever or It's FREE!

Pre inspection

Pre vacuum

vacuum edging

pre spotting

pre spray with agitation

custome water rinse

free aqua guard

free post grooming

50% off next cleaning if done with in the next 6 months.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I go $30 a room up to 200 sq ft include pre vac, pre spray Cobbs Powermax, hand scrub, Rinse powdered slurry, move most furniture,leave shoe covers, and speed dry we carry 6 fans and use them all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I go $30 a room up to 200 sq ft include pre vac, pre spray cobbs
link1.gif
powermax
link1.gif
, hand scrub, Rinse powdered slurry, move most furniture,leave shoe covers, and speed dry we carry 6 fans and use them all.

Dam, I pick Sam to clean my carpets! That's a great deal!

J

JS41035

What do you $25 room guys clean with, no prevac, no scrub, high ph and no glide?

I love how quick this got away from you. :)
The thing that stinks is that there are a lot of guys charging cheap prices that do fantastic work. The trunk slammers I don't worry about.
To quote an old fat CCer "bad work done cheap doesn't bother me, it's the guys that do good work for cheap that ruin it for everyone,even themselves. ".
Image is just as important as finished product. IMHO

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
It must be a Bane big and Blue! LOL

I use a portable.

I leave it in the truck so I can tell the customers its truck mounted. But if I take my time I can clean just as good....NO better than Mikey's new Aerotec. :headbang:

Mommy would you tell me that story about the carpet cleaner?
:stir:

da21a102-4992-4c9e-b1c0-78ab7d4dea55_zps4caf421f.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Huge number of price hacks in and around my area as of late. They're out, they're cleaning and for them that's all that matters. No they won't be winning hearts and minds as I hear the horror face to face with new customers. In the end it doesn't really matter what or how you're cleaning. Happy repeat customers are the more secure way to get to retirement in this crazy business. I don't even attempt to compete with a price hack or ask how it is they screwed up the carpet with their process. I know what my price needs to be to make money and I know my tools and my chems.

Bjorn

so whats worse high end high price cleaners doing sub par over priced work

or not charging enough for very good quality work

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Wow.. I'm $55 per room up to rooms 20m2 for encap and $100 per room for HWE. Beyond that it's an inspection and estimate. If the job is over 20m2 I provide an estimate. Heavy soiling attracts a "heavy soil levy" of $22 per area affected by the heavy soiling.

Grant

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Honestly

I cant believe I even posted in this thread.

Budget Cleaner, lol

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
Wow.. I'm $55 per room up to rooms 20m2 for encap and $100 per room for HWE. Beyond that it's an inspection and estimate. If the job is over 20m2 I provide an estimate. Heavy soiling attracts a "heavy soil levy" of $22 per area affected by the heavy soiling.

Grant

Translation.

I'm not cheap. I'll spin a towel for $55 provided it ain't too nasty and it ain't too big. If ya wants a rinse, you pays me double. If it's really big and or really nasty, you pays me double plus 20%.

Grant

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Repeat custy called yesterday morning. She wants on the schedule and her next door neighbor wants a piece of the magic too.

She briefly mentioned that there's another lady at work that isn't convinced (yet) that it's worth the extra $ to have us in, rather than someone cheaper.

This exchange told me IT'S WORKING!!!

I've got this very nice, repeat customer. She's CONVINCED we are the best! She rants and raves about us to the neighbors and people at work. The ones who understand the VALUE of excellent work, will become customers and cheerleaders (hopefully for life).

The ones who are always looking for the cheapest, always will. They are convinced that all carpet cleaners are the same, because the jokers they bounce around between ARE very much the same.

We are becoming better. People are seeing it.

I'd still be playing the price game without this board. This Winter was PAINFULLY slow for us but I resisted giving our services away for too little $$. The custy's perception matters.

Go make some cheerleaders.

The Clean Machine

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Dam, I pick Sam to clean my carpets! That's a great deal!

6 JET PC TITANIUM WAND WITH A HYBRID GLIDE!

Its to good a deal and most say so, then there the how much???? crowd who acts like you just stole their wallet!

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Grant

I can get a PS4 for 399.00 When you pay $549.00 you better charge more.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom