What do you guy do to protect yourself now?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I'm not very paranoid and pretty healthy. I seem to have developed a good immune system. But watching how everybody is going crazy about this Corona thing I am wondering if I should now go into homes with a face mask and gloves to clean. What do you guys do? Also would I have to replace the face mask on every job?

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't know if you should go into a job in ppe or not...I can see positives and negatives

but if you do yes it should be changed each job

luckily I'm in a position where I don't have to go out into the world much if I don't want to and now I don't want to. Not really worried about myself but I do have to be around folks who are immunocompromised occasionally and the potential for me to be asymptomatic and still spread it worries me.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I’m going about work as usual, with the exception of distancing and wearing gloves.
I’m not going to overact to every new media scare that comes along.
Probably misguided. Hope you stay safe. I've got lots of work at home to last a while. My kids and much younger employee are prepared to keep other work done safely.

I'm 68 and in a couple of other high risk categories so the modest thing to do is to follow directions.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Probably misguided. Hope you stay safe. I've got lots of work at home to last a while. My kids and much younger employee are prepared to keep other work done safely.

I'm 68 and in a couple of other high risk categories so the modest thing to do is to follow directions.
I’m in those categories too
But I’m no more “modest” than you are

Reactions: Fat Mike

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Im wearing my disposable nitriles as I normally do

we dont have many cases nationwide but not scheduling any more residential work at this point. just finishing whats booked

steve_64

No changes for me at this point bit I did go stock up on some frozen pizzas and lunch meat. Remodeling kitchen so no sink oven or stove at this point.
Just grilled a pack of hot dogs.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I have a case of EPA Quat. Been spraying down equipment after every job. I wear gloves and a painters respirator. I try not to touch any light switches or doorknobs. Shower when I get home immediately.

I'm glad all my work is in vacants this week, but i'm still paranoid. We've only had one case here in Shasta County and they announced today he is recovered fully. That being said, still paranoid. I really want to shut things down and just hibernate.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
20200318_202144.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom