what do you guys think about dry slurry?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I bought a jar of dry slurry and have been using it at about .75 ounces per 5 gallons and it seems to do pretty well. I have heard many that swear by it and many who hate it. whats your take on dry slurry

Josh Adler

I grew up using this product with my pops....since then ive experimented with other products...theres better out there but Dry Slurry still gets the job done

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
funny you should mention Dry Slurry.

I just bought a 40 pound (?) pail of it to try.
I've grown tired of the smell of Heat Wave

One thing I found over the years with Prochem's hooches..in general, they're consistent from batch to batch as well as very good efficacy wise ..... with few stinkers in the whole line .
I don't figure Dry Slurry will be an exception

..L.T.A.

Dry Slurry is all I use for the most part. 4 scoops in a 5 gallon jug makes my concentrate. So a bucket lasts forever. It mixes easy and performs well. I have tried a few other brands (DSC and Chemspec) and the Dry Slurry is simply better.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
l keep dry slurry on the truck and chemmeisters action extraction for when I need something on the acid side. I got away from the slurry for a while but I'm back with it, I couldn't find anything better.

Oh yeah I mix it at only half the recommended dilution except on the nastiest of the nasties.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
High Ph and if you don't agitate and do not really care about Ph(alot of guys don't) it works great. I prefer to overwork and rinse with a lower Ph

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Greg let me ask you this.......... If you are doing alot of nasty aprtments with lots of stains.... alcohol, throw up you name it........ If you pre-spray with a good PREspray, would you use an acid rinse or dry slurry.. I always use an acid rinse... only because i am affraid of wickbacks on these units......... Would it hurt to use dry slurry and not worry about wick backs? It would make my life a little easier.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't carry anyother rinses. I have a pretty standard operating procedure, Pile liuft and vac if needed on a nasty, prespray, prescrub and extract rinsing with an acid. If I have to prespray and wand certain areas again I do but rarely. I haven't used many spotters in the last couple years

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Dry Slurry has been around forever.

Great stuff but I've found that Heatwave works better. Consider it the next generation of dry slurry.

It has a higher cloud point so it stable under hotter temps.

I quit using dry slurry after I tried Heat Wave.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
good product imo, horrible company that believes they are the cats meow of companies and treats suppliers like dog doo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom