what do you guys think of snake oil?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I am gonna try and start doing some encap again with the cimex but the releasit ds is getting to be too expensive. I wanted to know if snake oil could get me comparable results. Does any have before and after pics? or had good results with snake oil
?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We use Releasit, Hot Knife, and Pad Cap Pro and Snake Oil and I think they are all great products.

Snake Oil works great, try it yourself and see, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

John Watson

Spartacus said:
We use Releasit, Hot Knife, and Pad Cap Pro and Snake Oil and I think they are all great products.

Have used the above also and even Bridgepoints with Maxim, Like em all, all have worked great and done their job. Like the dilution ratio on the Snake Oil products, Maxim lasts to long (Just joking Scotty) but it sure looks cleaner longer..No problem,client has another option at at higher price...

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
I like Snake Oil High Foam as an encapsulant with 175 and Lown Foam as a HWE Pre spray

Somewhat strong smells. It does foam up pretty well like Releasit but I have just had the most success on a wider array of spots with Releasit. Snake Oil HF is a bit better dilution ratio. And can be used easier on NASTIES. It takes me 6-8 oz a gallon of Snake Oil to degrease Restaurants where it would take 10-12 oz of Releasit

Scotty just replied lightning fast to my e-mail so I'm looking to try some Bridgepoint Encap Clean!!!

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
For those considering one of the Bridgepoint encap products, let me suggest that you will probably like the Encapuclean Green Double Strenth better. Better cleaing than the original Encapuclean and becuase the dilution ratio is more favorable it will cost you less to use.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i've never found a product that worked that was to expensive to use. always give the customers the best regardless of price.

gene

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Snake oil works great! I love the dilution and cost effectiveness. Shows great results, during and after cleaning!

Only issues were: pretty stinky (also a cough producer as I found out in an office with cubicle people coughing all over the place)
Gives me a headache.
Every time I spilled some on my hands it gave me a numbing tingling feeling in my hands. :shock: (thats why I'm not using it anymore)

T

TomKing

We just switched to the Matrix DS from Jon Don. Half the price. We also bought our pads from Jon Don. We have done 30k and have another 10K scheduled for monday and had no problems.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Snake oil works great! I love the dilution and cost effectiveness. Shows great results, during and after cleaning!

Only issues were: pretty stinky (also a cough producer as I found out in an office with cubicle people coughing all over the place)
Gives me a headache.
Every time I spilled some on my hands it gave me a numbing tingling feeling in my hands. (thats why I'm not using it anymore)

I thought I was the only one that thought it was stinky too. Then again I think most chems smell. Maybe it's a cali thing. :mrgreen:

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom