What do you know about Fab Pro?

John Watson

Re: Waht do you know about Fab Pro

All formulations are made by Dr Aziz Udella (sorry about the spelling) The same maker of Oxy Blaster and some stuff for Magic blend I think, I believe he used to be Service Masters main chemist or something.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Re: Waht do you know about Fab Pro

Isn't that the buffed guy with the long hair on all those romance novels....not that I've ever seen a romance novel or anything. :oops:

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
I have personally tried many of their products.

We have ordered from Hesco, where we get quite a bit of stuff that we sell at our sweeper store.

It's been a while but the Pre-Spray and detergent was actually pretty good.
I used the Enzyme powder when I first got into Restaurants. Actually worked great.

I use the deodorizer regularly.

The protector I thought got flaky or just kinda weird when it sat over time in van.

Pretty good stuff tho.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Since Joe Domin was the innovative mind behind some of Prochem's best products, I could see why you'd assume that Jimmy.

Take it from some one who went from bleeding Prochem Blue to Sapphire Blue, there is only one product that has Prochem type philosophy in it's formula. There is a stronger Unsmoke (now ProRestore) similarity in the deodorizers though.

Name
R.J. Povio
Fab Pro's products work great....They used to be cheaper than Chemspec and work just as good if not better. We have used there products for years. We now use some products made by Matrix....Jon Dons line of chems. They work great too and have reasonable prices too.

Fab Pro's Enzymatic Pre-Spray works great.....it got alot of greasy spoons cleaned that I thought were doomed!

Ken is right about Ullah working for Chemspec in the past.

Ullah has actually personally talked to us on the phone and answered any questions we might have had.

John Watson

Sorry for the miss info I gave, Mind is slipping somemore I guess. I should have know better cause Bob Huges introduced him to me while taking me through Chem Spec in Baltimore in 84 or 85

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
If Dr. Aziz wants to come, make him feel welcome. He's the first guy that was able to crack the manufacturer's barriers and write an article detailing how Oriental rugs were bleached to fade them down, along with the subsequent problems that causes.

I've found him to be polite, professional and will answer questions without always referring to his own products.

Back
Top Bottom