What do you know about the Titan 575 TM?

Mikey P

Administrator
I hear good things..

You?

titan-575.jpg

http://youtu.be/1Gos7f-A_9c

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Interesting that they have eight dealers in BC, yet only two in all the rest of Canada.

I shan't be in a terrible hurry to buy one.

Have to pay off my vacuum cleaner first. :stir:

:very_drunk:

Scott Rogers

Why do they have to make it so complicated. So many things for a tech to do, or forget to do. too many things that can/will go wrong a year or two down the road. I just dont see the point of so many switches, circuits, and options.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Which switches would you remove? It seemed like the exact right amount to me if you want to control the pressure, vacuum and heat. Machine looks good.

Scott Rogers

Which switches would you remove? It seemed like the exact right amount to me if you want to control the pressure, vacuum and heat. Machine looks good.

My machine has none of that crap. light the pilot light, start the engine and clean. near instant 220 heat pressure upto 1500 psi. My machine has been reliable (10 years) and when a issue does arrive its simple to fix. While the owner of that machine is trying to warm it up and figure out which way each of those switches and valves need to go, I will have 2 rooms cleaned :-)

Ron K

My machine has none of that crap. light the pilot light, start the engine and clean. near instant 220 heat pressure upto 1500 psi. My machine has been reliable (10 years) and when a issue does arrive its simple to fix. While the owner of that machine is trying to warm it up and figure out which way each of those switches and valves need to go, I will have 2 rooms cleaned :-)

And this wonder machine is??????????????????/

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Iv only read more good reviews of the 575 over the 875 but why would you want one
Jud-son is easier to spell

and repair

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom