What do you know about this type of machine

Chads

Supportive Member
IMG_2735.jpg

John Watson

They are good DH, I am sorta of biased, I was in on the first build of these at Dri Eaz, Yes I worked there, They came out in 87-88 They are a good hot gas bypass system The first pumps outs were pains in the butt when they failed Many still out inthe fieild still going strong

Chads

Supportive Member
I have never used one before. so how do you use them and where would you warrant using one and what kind of maintnance do they need?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
anything that is not LGR is dated technology, it simply can't put out that dry of air, with that said, to me it would make a good backup, use it when all other equipment is out, or if you get a job that is so big you need more equipment, those type of dehus are still effective on the initial stages of the job, to knock down the spike in humidity, day 2 and 3 should be left to the LGR's

John Watson

What type of switch does it have on the other side?

They are run in an incline position, When they go into defrost the coils are thawed and the water goes into a catch tray, The original pump outs were called perastaltic, they milked the hose, thats the smaller hose that goes to a drain or toilet. a natural drain could also be used.Thats what the 1/2 in hose is for. they would pull 7-12 gal in a 24 hr period.

Plug it in and listen for the compressor to come on. It might need recharging but are damn good dhues. I got 70-100 a day rental on mine.. Oh yeah I did sell a few to ABC cleaning and restoration in Oak Harbor WA

TimP

For someone like chad the thing is useless. Just my opinion...especially out in california pretty dry out there already, use nature before using that thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom