What do you leave behind?

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
There is a lot that I need to do to turn my job into a business, but first what are some good thing to leave behind for the customer? I do magnets and bottle of Home pro.

Anything else that your customers enjoy?

Thanks

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
my wife makes them a goodie bag
popcorn why i do'nt know
inkpen
spotter bottle
magnet
services brochure
customers like it

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
bottle of spotter.......

100_3592.jpg

fridge magnet...........

frigmagnet.jpg

pair of shoe covers for everyone in the house.....

IMO....if you want to step it up with give aways...the key is to find things that keeps your name out front as much as possible.......

Mikey P

Administrator
I like to leave behind a big lump of turd on their front porch to remind them of what losers they really are.

I stick a laminated four color tri-fold brochure in the turd that contains a long list of the wonderful personal achievements I've accomplished in my life.

.built my own home at the age of 24
.have over 2 million in the back
.have a smoking hot wife
.own two mobile Butler carpet cleaning plants
.able to make grown men cry on the internets
.blessed with a ten inch c*ck

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
on my wish list is to give clients a swipe guard, those credit card protectors. You can put your name on the back and every time they use their debit card or credit card, they will see it. I think they are about $1 each.

Art Kelley said:
I've left a lot of tamping brushes at peoples houses.

I have left a dozen or more sticky tab rolls and just as many jackets.

Everytime I get a new roll of tabs I say this one will get used up all the way, but that never happens.

Name
Brad Gouveia
Jim Martin said:
bottle of spotter.......

100_3592.jpg

fridge magnet...........

frigmagnet.jpg

pair of shoe covers for everyone in the house.....

IMO....if you want to step it up with give aways...the key is to find things that keeps your name out front as much as possible.......

Jim how much do the bottles cost to buy and how much to fill?

Same with the mags how much?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
if I remember right the bottles break down to a $1.50 each......that includes the graphics...printing... the sprayer....and the shipping....we fill them ourself with 3/4 of an oz of baby blue to 15 oz spray bottles and fill with water.......

I forget how much the magnet is....I will see later if I can find it.....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Always a magnet on the fridge, shoe covers, swag of the day like letter openers.

I used to leave a Mary Kay goodie bag with samples, candy, hers and my business card, Look book.

Good to leave a spotter with a towel (Stevie T)

Most important....leave behind a good impression by creating positive moments of truth from phone call to follow up to reminders. (Stevie T again)

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Just an idea.. Anyone know of a spotter bottle that is molded to have an outside pocket (which will make it extra wide -I know) to be able to tuck in that 10"x10"towel??

A side pocket from the bottom of the bottle up to the neck of the bottle so a squirt headt could still work on it.

That way the towel stays with the bottle unless they wash it of course and forget to put it back in... You could make it with a tiny plastic chain where the towel could be detachable from the bottle to wash it and the chain will remind them to put the towel back in its place.

So Mytee: how about a nice little bottle like that coming from your rotomold machines?

If you need drawings I got them- I could drop by and hand it over :-)

Alright... You heard it here FIRST!!! :-D (just a a percentage of the sales I want of course)

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian R AKA Corky said:
Always a magnet on the fridge, shoe covers, swag of the day like letter openers.

I used to leave a Mary Kay goodie bag with samples, candy, hers and my business card, Look book.

Good to leave a spotter with a towel (Stevie T)

Most important....leave behind a good impression by creating positive moments of truth from phone call to follow up to reminders. (Stevie T again)
Yeah, Brian, almost everyone has "ripped off" the idea I had over 30 years ago of free Lifetime Spotter. Good for them. However, one of our SFS web site readers recently sent in a great idea on how to get even more mileage out of the free spotter concept.

http://sfs.jondon.com/7043/resources/qu ... ne-ringing

Lots of good ideas on this thread.

Steve Toburen
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Always make sure your techs don't leave an "extra little gift" in the toilet. Sometimes you have to hold the handle down for a complete flush. don't ask me how I learned this one!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I leave a bottle of vacaway poof and 3 business cards and a commercial flyer... Everyone works somewhere.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Steve Toburen said:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Steve Toburen said:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Steve Toburen said:

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Brian R AKA Corky said:
I get the emails and I read the site.....anyone here NOT on Steve's mailing list is a Harper.
OK, Brian, let's leave me out of this feud. :)

I actually respect both of you guys and don't quite understand all the drama! But without the bickering/backstabbing/snarky posts this wouldn't be Mikeysboard, would it?

Island Boy
www.SFS.JonDon.com

PS Thanks, Ofer, for the encouraging words. I'll try to keep delivering the goods.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I also leave my after cleaning tent card.

It contains:
1.After care instructions.
2.Our Guarantee
3.Client referral rewards
4. Instructions on how to post an on-line positive client review.

BTW: This is not an attempt to hyjack this thread or in no way should be construed by those the like to keep track (Um Harpo)an infomercial, commercial and any other attempt to profit from this post.

It is merely posted to share information than works for me. If it doesn't work for you or you regard it as marketing that you consider to be something that comes from the debil. So be it.

For the rest of you I hope this helps you to grow your business.
If you want a example in MS Publisher send me a PM with your e-mail address.
(Do I have to add: Your E-mail addres will not be sold or use for spam marketing)

PS: This board is getting completely ridiculous when valid information has to contain a disclaimer to ward off attacks.
Is this progress?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
I like to leave behind a big lump of turd on their front porch to remind them of what losers they really are.

I stick a laminated four color tri-fold brochure in the turd that contains a long list of the wonderful personal achievements I've accomplished in my life.

.built my own home at the age of 24
.have over 2 million in the back
.have a smoking hot wife
.own two mobile Butler carpet cleaning plants
.able to make grown men cry on the internets
.blessed with a ten inch c*ck

Fred is quite a guy. I just don't believe he can make grown men cry.

Mikey P

Administrator
trust me, Foster went through a box of Kleenex that night.

he made me cry once too.

I was crushed when he said he through away his plane ticket to MF last year.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom