What do you pay your help?

ErikG

Im I a one man show , but when ready what should some one pay their help. What do you pay ???

Ernie G

Erik,
I pay hourly plus commission-12-15.00 per hour, after 90days they get- 25%com. on protection or spotter saies- 10% for add on services and referrals of new clients. Also a bonus every month for know call backs. Currently the employees I have are making between 12-20.00 per hour.

G

You have to remember Erik; they are in California/West coast; Here $12-$15 per hour plus commision you would live like a kIng. There that is homeless under the table wages. Florida $6.79 per hour plus commission works god to start out. Let them pay their dues and develop as a cleaner before you give the raises. Normal here in Pensacola is $8.00 oer hour plus commision.

Name
I'm Rick James
I start with 10-12% commission with you and 16-19% without you. Bonuses of course, movie or dinner gift card or whatever. With commission you can always get them to strive for more than just an hourly wage.

Good Luck.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
rjfdube said:
Florida $6.79 per hour plus commission works god to start out. Let them pay their dues and develop as a cleaner before you give the raises. Normal here in Pensacola is $8.00 oer hour plus commision.

Please don't tell me you start paying your employee(s) at $6.79/hour. Who would in the right want to work for that low? They can go and get a job as a restaurant server/waitor and make $100-$200 a day.

Treat employees fairly, they stand for your company, carpet cleaning is not an easy type of work, pay them what they deserve, techs should be getting min $12-$15 to start. Especially someone with some "work" experience....

Maybe in Pensacola housing is a bit more affordable, most of Florida espeially tampa, orlando, and south florida, you'd have a high turn-around paying someone $6 bucks a hour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom