G

In your business, where do you tend to focus?-
Negative or Positive?
Equipment or Chems?
Customer or Advertisement?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I tend to either be positive or negative if my day starts out with a good or bad bowel movement.

Sad but true.

:shock:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm always positive in my business, but normally an ass here. I tend to focus too much on the production portion of my business, since I really like being the best carpet cleaner in this area. However, I am now starting to spend more time on the advertising/promotion side of things, and since SFS, I have been spending more time on the numbers end of things, as well.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Focus on the positive things you do right and work on the negative things. Focus on using good chems and they will make a bad machine look decent. Focus on your existing customers and work on a referral program to build your client base. Large phone book ads, coupon books and things like that are a waste of money IMO. Stick with a small ad in the YP and work on building referrals from your already existing customers that have seen and like your work. Chances are thier friends will too.

captaincarpet

Name
Thomas Cermak
Marty Completed his most recent SFS 21st. March 2008, and believe it or not, he stayed awake the whole time!

And Steve T. Made him an active participant...

lol

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Much like watching the local news to see what the weather is going to be like, I call Jimmy to see how I should plan my day.

Some days are just a turd! :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom