What do you think Chris Kelly?

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
But anyway, I’m sure that tile wand does a good job, but it seems clunky for residential and it’s really expensive for a wand. On big areas like that, I’d use my spinner. The Sapphire and brush glide for residential.

Mikey P

Administrator
But anyway, I’m sure that tile wand does a good job, but it seems clunky for residential and it’s really expensive for a wand. On big areas like that, I’d use my spinner. The Sapphire and brush glide for residential.

It certainly contains the water better than his wand with a brush glide.
Im sure higher pressures are possible

But its another wand in the truck, that doesnt clean cpt

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
It certainly contains the water better than his wand with a brush glide.
Im sure higher pressures are possible

But its another wand in the truck, that doesnt clean cpt
Right, and I don’t think I would ever want to use it for residential kitchens and bathrooms. On tile where that wand would shine, a spinner would shine brighter.

F

FB7777

i got 3 WestPAK tile wands on my 3 vans for less than either one of those options.

yea… I know I know……they aren’t as fabulous

but neither is OP over HWE and that somehow passes the integrity test around here

Is this post better Marty? 😂

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
i got 3 WestPAK tile wands on my 3 vans for less than either one of those options.

yea… I know I know……they aren’t as fabulous

but neither is OP over HWE and that somehow passes the integrity test around here

Is this post better Marty? 😂
I don't think anyone is saying OP is better than HWE but it is a good alternative when HWE is impossible or just too difficult to do. I wouldn't be choosing OP for greasy restaurants even though it is commercial carpet. Some carpet just needs to be flushed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom