What do you think of the Yellow Vortex vac hose?

Bob Foster

If it is showing marks clean it with GoJo. Yellow looks professional because it is more visible and may stop someone from tripping on it.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Like you (Mikey) once told me. Use a wet towel or rag when rolling back onto reel.

Or sometimes what I do is, lay the hose out along the curb when its raining, works great.

Or, don't fix what's not broke.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I stood by the V at Mikeyfest and every other cleaner that walked up said " that yellow hose looks terrible!" They can get it for you in Blue or green or whatever. Just tell them what you want.

I got the yellow hose and put in in my garage after 2 weeks if wiping and cleaning. I don't like it. I like orange.

Greenie

I still think Blue hides the dirt the best, Grey isn't too bad either, followed by orange.

Bob Foster

So would a good compromise be that if a person wants high visibility for safety and also wants to make it easy to keep the appearance up a good choice would be orange?

Greenie

yes.

It's important to note that there is no magic bullet, you can have a hose flexible, lightweight, durable, and high heat resistant, just pick two of the four.

Name
Kevin McCreary
havland can make hoses in any color you want. My yellow hose always look dirty and those under manufactured cool cuffs are junk!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom