What do you think of this idea?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
If you're looking to raise your return on investment on your marketing dollar, commercial may be a better avenue to persue. Commercial generally has a larger job ticket average, higher production, less set up & tear down, needs more frequent service and has less need for the dog & pony show. The commercial arena is also well served with less expensive equipment and is a great way to improve your cash flow... This makes commercial work a high return/low investment profit center.

The only real down side is a lot of it is done at odd hours.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jeremy, I like your website but it needs to be centered.
I see that you're marketing more to commercial so I won't give you hell about your photos. They work well for what you're doing.
Your color scheme is good for commercial as well.
They say that the Flash isn't good for SEO. I'm not entirely sure.
Your keywords in the Meta Tags doesn't say anything about commercial or office carpet cleaning..I would add that. If I were looking for someone to clean my office I would type into the search engines "office carpet cleaning" or "Commercial Carpet Cleaning"
Your logo leads back to the home page and that's a good thing.
I would put some Testimonials on the right side once you get the site centered.
If you can get some reputable companies to submit a few, that would work great.
I like the consistency of each page but I never really know what page I am on at a glance. You should have the link change color or something to show that you are active on that page.
Overall I like it....but the centering part is the biggest easiest change I would make.
Oh, and a separate background
Nice job.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jeremy said:
If you're looking to raise your return on investment on your marketing dollar, commercial may be a better avenue to persue. Commercial generally has a larger job ticket average, higher production, less set up & tear down, needs more frequent service and has less need for the dog & pony show. The commercial arena is also well served with less expensive equipment and is a great way to improve your cash flow... This makes commercial work a high return/low investment profit center.

The only real down side is a lot of it is done at odd hours.

I'm working on my campaign for commercial business. I don't do door to door for homes but commercial is a different story.
Because the cost varies so much, I will sign each of them up with a different monthly subscription.

I like the commercial work but it's hard to earn it form the comfort of my own home. :mrgreen:

Once I get my ducks in a row (swag, contracts, literature, webpage etc) I'll be hitting the commercial scene harder than a seal clubber and a wackamole convention.

hogjowl

Idiot™
My web-site sucks, I already know that. It's better than nothing and I will eventually get it to where I want it, so don't waste your time.

I think the idea is workable and has merit. I have taken the SFS program and made it work for me in a small way. I don't see how the differences in your approach and theirs would make any significant differences in the success rate of your approach and theirs. Both offer a novel way of viewing our approach to customer retention and relationships and give both us, and our customers benefits that are attractive.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I tried to just take an average ticket before all the bells and whistles and spread it out over a year doing two jobs and discounted it a little.

There is a square footage limit and other restrictions but I can be as flexible as I want when it comes down to doing the job.

I was using the paypal subscription for another company I'm promoting so I thought "why not use it for my carpet cleaning customers".

We'll see...and you know I will keep you posted.

Marty, your website doesn't suck....but it does need a lot of work. It's better than some I've seen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom