What do you think of this van???

G

I think it looks cool!
8) I would drive it when I visit people's homes & to church Sunday mornings.

Name
Ron lippold
I drove one of those for a week while I was in fl and really liked it, they have a SS version coming out soon turbo with 260hp, im thinking of putting my wrap on it and using it as a est vehicle.

breathe72

its a wanna-be PT Cruiser, and anyone who thinks differently probably has their wife driving an Impala.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We have an HHR and PT cruiser in our fleet, along with dozens of butlers and box vans. They are good for our chemists, and hauling things but I wouldn't recommend as a cleaning unit.

Ken

T

The Magician

Very KOOL. SS 260 hp turbo will leave the Mustangs in the dust. Pt Cruiser are just plain old out of style.

G

I thiNK that it I a cool little car, but a car none the Less. Good FOR a wrAp and EsTimATes and picking up hookers.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Our tire shop guy has one in black; looks pretty good but the rear floor is way too high, making space pretty tight for something with no rear seat.

EDIT: One of his reason for the purchase is he got it off the lot for $15,200. His only complaint is that the suspension is set to 'bob and wobble' on any curve taken over twenty-five miles per hour.

The Preacher

i'm thinking of it for an on site upholstery w/ a good porty and rug pick up mobile???

18k out the door and 25mpg!

lots of tie down points for equipment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom