what do you think?

G

For years I see that add on the back of clean fax .Chemtex panther.

Do you think there is a market place for the 15 hp 33 blower machine they sell for 5999.00?

How many do you think they sell a year?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hydramaster once had the Bobcat and Prochem once had the Cub, I think there is a market for the entry level machine.

The problem is once you start adding any additional features, you might as well step up a model to get better value.

8)

Greenie

Of course there is market for POS entry level machines, you can save a mint by selling 90% of the parts required to run a proper TM.

Nobody bitches, because you bought cheap, you knew the deal.

Now if you go and buy a $20K pretty machine, you feel it's your right to bitch, just human nature.

I got guys who bitch about a $50 factory second glide...lol

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
shooootttt i would bitch about the free glide to :lol: ...though it works great so nothing to bitch about :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Name
Eric Valentine
I have a factory second GreenGlide. I love the glide, and bitch about the porty I use. I have had to mess with every frigging thing on the porty, and it is about as good as it will get without going to 2" hose, a bigger pump, larger jets on the wand, and better solution line.

G

Eric,

You just need to find a cheap slide in like the one Mike B had on eBay. Something cheap that will make you a few 100-300k before its dead...and then move on up to the pent-house hi rise.

Chad

H

Harry

Nick I own a 15 hp chemtex .I have to tell you it is not a bad machine .At the time it was all I could afford so I bought it ,I had a friend that asked me not that there was some risk.It was great after using portables so long .I since bought a Boxxer .So Im not using it anymore.It only has 208 hours on it but i got into water damage work and it was'nt the machine to have.they probably sell alot of those units i bet .
I can tell you from experience they don't have any technicle help at all and I would never buy another.A gauge went out after having the machine 2 months ,they would'nt give me a new one .If they would have gave me that 100.00 gauge I would be saying anything bad at all ,there bad.I since spent over 15000 dollors on equipment since then .so I have to tell you they made a terrible mistake.Im really surprised there still in business.But as for as the 15hp machine Im looking to put it in a mini van .Use it as a second ,thers a guy here in town tells me he can put a clutch on the pump and a diverter on the exhaust.don't know why chemtex could'nt .Later Harry

Back
Top Bottom