What does it take to become the president of the IICRC?

Mikey P

Administrator
Is it as corrupt as our government or can any ol' broke dick with enough votes get the job?

Who is Paul Pearce?

What makes him qualified and what will he do different then Ruthie?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Unless you are willing to volunteer your time, and money, in committee work and such, you really have no reason to think you could be selected.

Having your own bulletin board, a Vortex, and a head the size of Texas, does not qualify you for the position.

G

Probably not much more than being Queen of a following,just need the following.(oh and alot of BS)

Jose Smith

Paul Pearce has been around the IICRC for years. I don't know him, but I have always heard his name. He is from the UK and has long been the international liason for the IICRC (aka International Vice President).

Jose Smith

leesenter

Paul's vision for the IICRC is spelled out in the IICRC newsletter that was in the mail in the past week.
It appears he wants to bring the reach and value of the IICRC to the same level internationally, make it a global brand.
Yes he does want to make the President a fulltime salaried position.

Its a tough job being President. I know Carey Vermeulen quite well and I can tell you its a 24/7 job. His business took the toll and his family had to take up the brunt. It is often a thankless job, but everybody wants someting at the same time.

It seems to me everyone who becomes President wants to leave a legacy of sorts. I think that would be expected.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Mr. Pearce will likely be the IICRC's last unpaid, volunteer president. He will continue to function as chairman of the board of directors.

The new paid position will be filled by someone who is qualified to function as a full time employee without outside business distractions.

I have known Mr. Pearce for several years, and he has both considerable industry experience and a high degree of personal integrity.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey he's not fat or slow!

He was at Kansas before he jumped to the NBA.

Why he wants to be in control of the IICRC is beyond me! :roll:

Paul-Pierce-34_112609.jpg

randy

Name
Randy
I wonder why any rational person would want the job. How big can an ego be that you need it. Probably more than half of all carpet cleaners will despise you, if your an distributor your business will suffer, and if you are a cleaner/ operator ( gosh then you are a total retard to think you have the time for extra curricular involvement in such a worthless association).

The IICRC benefits operators of schools, that's about it. For the cleaner it has become an enemy. The new guys and a few methamphetamine laced Kool Aid drinkers haven't figured that out YET, but in time they do.

If the new president wants to create a World Wide "brand" , he may want to start with the United States. The IICRC's own study showed that 99.8 % of all Americans have never even heard of this "international brand to be".

The IICRC inspired SOA program was a wake up call to the dumbest cleaners in the industry. Anyone that can't see that the IICRC is NOT ON THE SIDE OF THE CLEANER, is better off sipping his methamphetamine laced KOOLAID, dressing up for halloween everyday, and collecting lots of badges.

I see a bunch of low hour truckmounts with IICRC plastered all over them for sale at a certain site.

admiralclean said:
Unless you are willing to volunteer your time, and money, in committee work and such, you really have no reason to think you could be selected.

Having your own bulletin board, a Vortex, and a head the size of Texas, does not qualify you for the position.

That, was funny as hell...and true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom