what flow do you clean at?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I have an 8 flow wand that has great cleaning and flushing action and keeps up with my electric set up. I have also been using a 2 jet wand with either number 1 or 2 jets when the floor isnt bad to give me a really nice dry time. I was just curious what the ev one keeps their flow rates at. I am thinking of going down to 6 flow on one of my wands to get just a little bit better dry times. I dont think this would take away much on the cleaning but would give me a bit faster dry times

TimP

10 flow greenhorn

6 flow constant on my rx-20

No complaints on dry times.......

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
when I went from a standard 06 flow wand up to a 12 flow with jet extenders, my dry times improved.

I have the 14" greenhorn now, came with 10 flow, it was ok but did a lot of fiber distortion at higher pressure. Upped to 15 flow and did not suffer on dry times at all, improved heat to the carpet, and now a lot less distortion at higher temps.

Name
Nate W.
sweendogg said:
when I went from a standard 06 flow wand up to a 12 flow with jet extenders, my dry times improved.

I have the 14" greenhorn now, came with 10 flow, it was ok but did a lot of fiber distortion at higher pressure. Upped to 15 flow and did not suffer on dry times at all, improved heat to the carpet, and now a lot less distortion at higher temps.

What portable can handle 15 flow Davie????? :lol:

For portable, I use whatever comes stock on the rv360. Been using it that way for 3 years.

Name
Lee Stockwell
The flow numbers on a wand don't mean every pump system will deliver the same volume, even at the same "set" pressure. A low gpm pump can't flow above its capacity.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Nate The Great said:
sweendogg said:

What portable can handle 15 flow Davie????? :lol:

For portable, I use whatever comes stock on the rv360. Been using it that way for 3 years.

OH was he asking about portables.. whoops! You know most portables over 500 psi pumps and plumbed with 2" piping could handle 15 flow... just a matter can you handle the slightly extended dry times? :mrgreen:

And my truck is portable.. I can take it to any jobs site! :mrgreen:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
sweendogg said:
Upped to 15 flow and did not suffer on dry times at all, improved heat to the carpet, and now a lot less distortion at higher temps.

What's the difference in temp at the fiber, Sweendawg???

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom