What form of advertising has worked best for you?

hanks75

I'm new to the business. I've been at it for only 6 months. I have a boxxer 421 in a nice van with good signage. Customers love our service but the referrals only trickle in. I have two small newspaper ads that do ok, but is there something else i can do to supercharge my business? I have four apartment complexes i clean for, but i want to boost residential clients.

Name
I'm Rick James
Levinson identifies the following principles as the foundation of guerrilla marketing:

Guerrilla Marketing is specifically geared for the small business and entrepreneur.

It should be based on human psychology instead of experience, judgment, and guesswork.

Instead of money, the primary investments of marketing should be time, energy, and imagination.

The primary statistic to measure your business is the amount of profits, not sales.

The marketer should also concentrate on how many new relationships are made each month.

Create a standard of excellence with an acute focus instead of trying to diversify by offering too many diverse products and services.

Instead of concentrating on getting new customers, aim for more referrals, more transactions with existing customers, and larger transactions.

Forget about the competition and concentrate more on cooperating with other businesses.

Guerrilla Marketers should always use a combination of marketing methods for a campaign.

Use current technology as a tool to empower your business.

The term Guerrilla Marketing is now often used more loosely as a descriptor for non-traditional media, such as:

Viral marketing -- through social networks
Ambient marketing
Presence marketing
Grassroots marketing
Wild Posting Campaigns
Alternative marketing
Buzz marketing -- word of mouth marketing
Undercover marketing -- subtle product placement
Astroturfing -- releasing company news to imitate grassroots popularity
Experiential marketing -- interaction with product
Tissue-pack marketing

Guerrilla marketing was initially used by small and medium size (SMEs) businesses, but it is now increasingly adopted by large businesses.

Read up on this form of marketing.

steve r

run the largest ad you can afford and put in a special price such as 5 rooms for $250 or whatever your price range is. just dont do a small dollar ad because then all your jobs will be small. figure what you want to make each job and run a special for that price. you can include furniture or protector or just number of rooms to reach your goal.

small ads dont do much but a half page ad that has an article about your company maybe a picture of you and your van and a coupon so to speak with your special for the month or whatever will get attention and draw many new customers.or at least it works for me whenever i get slow.

make it look professional and make yourself look professional too.it has to be done nice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom