What gets rugs Cleaner - 5m w/RX-20 or Vortex w/Wand?

Name
George Valliant
I want to know what gets rugs cleaner? A ThermalWave 5m (4" to the door) with an RX-20 or a Vortex with a wand? Does anybody know the answer to the question? It would save me the money of calling Ron out to a job site for a head to head comparison.

Name
George Valliant
I can go for faster. I've been eyeing that 2004 Vortex at Truckmountdeals.com . The price, hours and mileage look great. I'm soooo tempted to close my retirement account and go for it. Ron Says "do it". My wife says "are you crazy"?

Thanks for the hospitality.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
gvalliant said:
I can go for faster. I've been eyeing that 2004 Vortex at Truckmountdeals.com . The price, hours and mileage look great. I'm soooo tempted to close my retirement account and go for it. Ron Says "do it". My wife says "are you crazy"?

Thanks for the hospitality.
Unless you are planning on marrying Ron, listen to your wife.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I can't answer the question as asked

I won't use an RX in a residential, to slow and bulky and you need a different tool to get to the edges

I don't use either tool without a glide on it or without high flow

drier is cleaner, generally the water you leave behind in a carpet is gonna be close to the color in the waste tank but if you use high flow with great recovery then the equation can change

Glided RX 20 seems to leave the carpet wetter then a Ti wand in the residential setting but doing an olefin cut pile in a restuarant the glided RX 20 was much drier, hybrid glide on the wand and hole glides on the RX

but when you put that RX 20 on the heat of a vortex then you may get a steam bath in close quarters

I would suggest you talk to Walt Bush, he could probably answer a lot of your questions

you really have more things to compare

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Light soil a v with a wand would probably be better. Anything else an rx is going to clean better. I'm speaking about the CD rx with the metal skids. You can turn the pressure way down with the rx as well.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom