what happened to Workmanship?

sassyotto

Name
Paul
Been cleaning a huge house on the lake. They had water damage in the Master Bedroom so this time they had it replaced. Wool. So when I was cleaning the other areas of the house, she asks me about the carpet in the Master Bedroom as she was concerned about the seam. Not being an installer, I took pics and sent them to an installer I recommend. In any case I did notice a very slight bubble by the entry door that she did not see. I recommended that she contact the installer. I met with her at her sons house yesterday and asked her about the bubble. She said that the installer came over and pulled the carpet back only to find that the pad they put in was two different thicknesses!

He didnt have the right pad on the truck so he proceeds to *shave* the pad so there is no bubble and reinstalled the carpet.

What happened to Doing the job right? And what was the owner thinking that this was acceptable?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got to clean old nylon today.
E9F9FFF8-F6BF-43F5-A66F-979E0E6E405B.jpeg 90207590-4358-42B2-B41F-50BE13F50CD7.jpeg

Name
BradFenstermaker
Neighborhoods going up around here over nite. Within a yr most of these houses have ripples and need stretching. Builder probably cheaps out for a installer with a blade and knee kicker.

Good catch on there new wool carpet. Bet they are happy

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
We should only be concerned what we do and not what others do.
Don't be like the old fart neighbor down the street who watches everyone else and tells people about their business.

Reactions: FB7777 and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom