What if Einstein were a carpet cleaner?

Name
Steve Lawrence
He would create a new source of energy that taps the zero point energy field and we'd all have clean powered Aero Techs and zero fuel cost and no pollution. Plus he would own 3 Zipper Wands.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
He would probably try making a portable as good as a TM....

and fail like everyone else :biggrin:
You are certainly more correct that the author of this article. He is saying Einstein would not try to reinvent the wheel but rather hire an SEO expert to boost his web visibility. He is using Einstein as a descriptive term, like when my nephew was pulled over for DUI on his way to court for a DUI. "Way to go Einstein".

F

FB7777

Cross's biggest accomplishment is that he outlasted Kessler in the bathroom pamphlet biz

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
...and his ability not just to "endure" but "embrace" this place with a healthy dose of humility and self deprecating humor is a big part of that difference too.

Jeff is the man I chose to replace me as an IICRC instructor at my distributorship, and I'm often impressed at the ways he's better than I was at the job.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Nice piece of writing... to get people to think a little... and maybe voice a disagreement.

The guy did crazy math that took decades for others to prove, but he never wore a hat because his hair dried faster than the hat. If he took the next logic step and realized that the hat dried over there on a hook instead of on his head...

Einstein the carpet cleaner would have used Host.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom