What Im thankful for...

Chris A

Name
Chris
Probably won't be around the boards tomorrow so figured I'd start this now. Thanksgiving should be an everyday event but it really takes a Holiday for many (including me) to reflect on all the things that go right.

My Business Life.
A business that continues to show growth in spite of everything I do to try and sabotage it.
My wife for taking her role seriously and being a true biz partner. Lots of new commercial opportunities this year solely because of her efforts
Being a true owner op for the time being. Our bad employee situation was holding us hostage and it's nice to not have the stress (although I'm probably gonna drop dead if I don't find someone fairly soon.)
Living in Ohio. I'm convinced that since the local economy has been shit for so long that people don't let economic news phase them anymore.
Ken Snow, Mikey, Jim Pemberton, Rob Lyon, Jim Martin, Randy Hyde, Bryan O Haleck, Fred Boyle , John Olson, Les, Bob Vawter and countless others for your advice on business, rugs, life, truckmounts, and everything else.

Personal Life

A job that allows me to be home at a decent time everyday , and my wife to be home most of the day.

The good life as far as not having to live a paycheck to paycheck lifestyle (still are a little more than I'd like but I like toys)

My wife, mom, in laws and the rest of my family for teaching me more about life everyday.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom