What is it with single gals and this stench air freshner?

Matt Wood

MLPW
Credits
My sister, all my sister in laws, and my niece and and my customer today love this terrible odor! They all have one thing in common. They're single. I've never smelled this in a home with a married woman. I think this odor suffocating their homes and cars is the reason they're single. Just my thoughts

Reactions: Swani

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
Credits
Maybe that what us guys smell like and their trying to replicate the odor.

Matt Wood

MLPW
Credits
The only thing I was thinking while I was there was “those pansy morons on mb whine about butyls and citrus”. This is the true lung damage. I felt so dizzy and nausea after I left from that poison on the vent.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jimmy L

Credits
Many young women suffer from poor personal hygiene especially at certain times of the month.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Credits
My girlfriend is the worst with those damn things. Yesterday I got in her car and about died, not only from her driving but she had EIGHT of those air freshener clip on things in all the vents, on the defroster vents on the dash, and in the back window. I rode with the window down freezing my arse off but it was better than gagging on all that crap.

Before that, I woke up to the house smelling like "Deck The Halls" whatever the hell that is. Once I got outside I thought I escaped it but was obviously very very wrong.

Suddenly something very strange happened. My only explanation is that Jimmy was doing VOODOO while scampooing a Denny's the night before, because "IF YOU WERE DOING YOUR JOB WOMAN, THE HOUSE WOULDN'T FOOKING STINK" came out.

the last part is a lie, the rest is true.

Latest posts