???????What is the Best Grease cutting Carpet Cleaner????

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
What Chemical works best on Really Greasy Carpets. Like heavy grease from a restaurant?

i use Flex with citrus solve or bio break both are bridgepoint products

R

R W

I use Grease Eraser from Chemiesters. Mixed hot, there's no better, safer grease desolver. No solvents to deal with, or VOC's.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
You two agree, because you haven't tried Clean Streak... 8)

E-mail me your address and I'll send you a free sample.

Dolly

I have used Judson Juice

After the dwell time it does cut the grease

Apparently there are a few good chems on the market that
will do the job

Farenheit251

Don't be afraid to double or triple you chemicals. Using what you mentioned I would spray heavy using hydrofrce and the biobreak. Then use a pump up w/ Flex/citrus to retreat the heavy areas.
Biobreak is a good product but a little mild. Powerburst or Cleanstreak will be better. I wouldn't miss the chance to get a free sample from Duane.
Also Energy from CTI is alot better booster than citrus containing four oil cutters intead of one.

Fon Johnson

Dolly, sweetie.. Email Duane and get him to send you a sample. You can thank me later. 8)

Oh, you will want to try the clean streak, super tlp, and ultra rinse. If he has samples of grime be gone, get that too. GBG is the best tile cleaner I have ever used.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
I've got samples of everything, Fon.

And I got a couple of E-mails asking if the sample offer is open to anyone here. The answer is, "Yes.".

I ran out of OneStep powder for a bit. I make all of the powders personally at the moment, and my schedule sometimes conflicts with my availability to do them, but that's being worked out as well...

Thanks,

Duane

John Olson

Name
John Olson
enzyme tlc from steam Way is hands down the best but most people can't seem to mix it right. next would be cti's prozyme but extreme clean kicks ass too. if you want to really nuke the carpet ultrapac renovate.as mentioned no matter what you use add some energy.

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
Is there any truth to what I heard that Enzyme based presprays are really a waste of $$ because the dwell time required to be effective is well beyond what most cleaners are willing to wait for?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Bio Break

The bio break i use works pretty well. breaks down most light/medium grease pretty fast. 10-25 min dwell time. was just looking for options and some input on what everyone else is using.

Thanks Guys.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
hose

why not spray it over a hose? does it eat the coating? Anyone use grease eraser? does it work well?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
ha figured that out. what do you use to prescub? i use a 175rpm and a tan floor pad, and if i don't need such an aggressive scrub i use a speed track bonnet. how expensive are the nylon brushes for the scrubbers? someone said to break it in on rough concrete. is that true?

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Ryan, I just used grease eraser for the first ime today and was blown away. Works almost exactly like enzall (they even smell similar) but it mixes so much easier. Enzall gets goopy in a hydroforce. Grease eraser did not.

Shane

I've used them all and Clean Streak wins hands down. No boosting required!! 8)

Fon Johnson

Rob, if you like Extreme Clean, get Duane to send you a sample of Clean Streak. I've used Extreme Clean, Prozyme Powder, and others and Clean Streak always wins.

KBRENNY

I used grease eraser on all my restaurants for over a year and then tried Cobb's Power Max.

I liked the Power Max better for more than one reason:

1. actually cleaned greasy carpet better
2. More cost effective
3. required less dwell time
4. did not dry as fast before it was rinsed out
5. Had a more pleasant fragrance

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom