what is the best way to get out fingerprint ink from crime..

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
any of you have experience removing the dust from dusting for finger prints? its in a carpet and i was asked to try to remove it.. guessing a filter soil remover but I'm asking because i don't know.. its usually a charged partical and that's how it stays attached to the brush they use..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Contact Scott Warrington from Interlink supply. I think he had an article on this once. I know he responded to this question once before and I do remember you have to vaccum a ton before getting it wet.

Here is his email info:

scottw@bridgepoint.com

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I removed it once years ago from both tile and the carpets. You want to vacuum it thoroughly before getting it wet. I used an attachment for my truckmount because I didn't want it to spread to another home thru my regular vacuum. I didn't have any problems, I presprayed with breakaway and rinsed with fiber plus both from bridgepoint. If there is lots of it be careful no to get it on your hoses and drag it to another house.

Gene

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
vacuum...vacuum...vacuum...and just to be damn sure.....vacuum it again..then usually a normal cleaning will take care of the rest......I have done 3 of these type jobs now and it is all in the vacuuming.........

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Like Jim said vacuum & clean as normal. Any remnants use Magic Bullet. If by some freak chance there is still a hint of staining hit it with Red vanish from Vacaway.

Back
Top Bottom