What is the difference between the 360 and the 360i?

Name
Nate W.
dealtimeman said:
What did they change that makes the 360i better than the original 360?

Upgraded the 1.5" port to 2.0". Twist lock adjustment handle instead of the knob and and metal teeth to grind down and wear out over time with a longer base plate frame. New designed cleaning head with the curved vacuum slots and built in ramps to glide easier and minimize overspray.

In a nutshell. !gotcha!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You can get the new head but the body isn't changeable. You can run a 2" hose to the machine you just need to use the right cuff to attach to the 1.5" Port. Did the 360i make the 360 obsolete? No. The 360 is a great machine if it wasn't they wouldn't have sold enough to be able to afford to keep making improvements. The adjustment mecanisim is probably the biggest change. Going to 2" isn't that big of a deal as you can still run 2" to the unit and anyone that has a 360 can change out to the new head. The adjusment knuckles do wear out but I have only had to replace one set and it is for a guy that uses the machine on EVERY Job and it took two years to wear out. He also doesn't take very good care of his equipment. He is one those guys I yell at alot, and I do mean yell at. The adjustment knuckles take 10 minutes to switch and are pretty cheap to replace. If you keep the handles tight so they don't slip and grind then I don't see them needing to be replaced for 3-4 years minumum

Name
Nate W.

It's actually the adjusting before and after each job that does it... I keep the knob tight while in use and stored, so no problems there... I've had mines for over 2years however, I don't clean carpets everyday like most guys here. When I do, it's 1-3 jobs at the very most....

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
nate why does john have to scream at you alot?

john pm the price for the head.

and are you sure that is the only difference?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I sent a pm but I'll post it here. The new head is 395 but I haven't asked if you can just update the current head with the scoops. I think it is possible but I'll find out tomorrow

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom