What is the going rate for a used e-Tes?

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I'm being offered one for $1000. I am going to look at it. According to the guy it's only been used 3 times.

What should I look for?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That sounds like a good deal but if you don't need it and can risk losing it I'd low ball him a bit. $800.00-$900.00? $850.00! :winky:

Here is one for $1,200.00 I also saw one for $1,500.00
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/for/3689130789.html

Check for use and abuse, if the it looks roughed up maybe discount more if she is pristine discount less. Not too much goes wrong with them in general.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Also, what about eh e-tes vs. the Eliminator? Does anyone have a comparison?

I don't have any heat drying methods right now other than the Jerry-rigged thing I used in the past. I won't share that now because it is not recommended but I was desperate. Plus the house was empty. :shifty: I saw the value of heat in certain applications. Cabinets being one. You can really dry some cabinets in a hurry.

I have a chance to buy both for a great price.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Also, what about eh e-tes vs. the Eliminator? Does anyone have a comparison?

I don't have any heat drying methods right now other than the Jerry-rigged thing I used in the past. I won't share that now because it is not recommended but I was desperate. Plus the house was empty. :shifty: I saw the value of heat in certain applications. Cabinets being one. You can really dry some cabinets in a hurry.

I have a chance to buy both for a great price.
Jeremy heat can really make a difference especially on hardwoods and making that moisture really move when you need it. A few things you want to watch out for are items that are adversely affected by extreme heat. Move or unplug refrigerators, freezers the can burn out trying to keep up. I also heard from an adjuster that a local competitor cooked a TV so be careful.

We melted candles in a separte room from where we were drying, so the heat can really climb up there fast. You'll want to exhaust it out and monitor it a couple of times a day when in critical areas.

Reactions: Jeremy N

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom