What is the one thing you do different that customers appreciate the most

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
So there is thousands of cleaners in this business. Most of them do pretty much the same thing, Pre-spray the carpet and extract. Some vacuum some groom a lot deodorize. What is the thing you do different that the customer notices and appreciates enough to call you back.

For us I believe it is pre-scrubbing the carpets. We do a couple other things but I think that is noticed the most.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I don't think anything we do cleaning wise has yet to set us apart. I take the time to talk to them about their concerns, and I ask what they didn't like about their previous experience(s) with other companies, all while not bashing the competition. When they express a concern I educate them on what we will do so that it doesn't happen. My biggest competitor has 4 trucks in town, they've ran all Bane Clene units for the last 20 some years, and they dominate. So no rotary extraction, or any of that jazz just a 2 jet aw29 wand. I know a few of my other competitors and myself can blow them out of the water cleaning wise, get the carpet to dry quicker than them. But I will admit their customer service is pretty top notch, and that is why they do well.

Reactions: Connor

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It does not matter if I pull up and your home has less axles then my truck...or if you live in a multi million dollar home......I give 110% each job......................................................................and I'm cute..........

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Now hear me out on this one.
I hear comments about other cleaners all the time.
Some smell like smoke, B.O. , Tattoos, unkept appearance etc.
So several years ago I changed what I was doing and I found some charcoal filters that I insert into my underwear to INSURE that none of my farts or other funky odors escape to OFFEND my clients.
And because of this simple thing I can extend my showers out to once aweek now.

I'm often referred to as "Mr. Freshy pants" by some of my women clients.

Jay_wat

Supportive Member
Name
Jay Watson
It does not matter if I pull up and your home has less axles then my truck...or if you live in a multi million dollar home......I give 110% each job......................................................................and I'm cute..........

Same here,, except I'm far from cute,,, lol. I listen to my first time customers,, find out what it was they didn't like about others attempts to clean for them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Connor

Name
Connor
Now hear me out on this one.
I hear comments about other cleaners all the time.
Some smell like smoke, B.O. , Tattoos, unkept appearance etc.
So several years ago I changed what I was doing and I found some charcoal filters that I insert into my underwear to INSURE that none of my farts or other funky odors escape to OFFEND my clients.
And because of this simple thing I can extend my showers out to once aweek now.

I'm often referred to as "Mr. Freshy pants" by some of my women clients.

Why don't you just tee off the hose next to the wand and stick it up your pants leg?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Why don't you just tee off the hose next to the wand and stick it up your pants leg?

last time he did that he ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks..............

why_i_can__t_wear_shorts_by_ps7a-d33hxz5.png

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My "noodle" has more chilsdrens to make once I win that damn lottery.

vEgAS sTRIPPeRS hERe i cOMES!

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't look, act, or smell like I should be cleaning carpets.

It's amazing what being properly socialized and educated can do for your business.

And even redneck people can recognize a trustworthy person.

And I don't post production numbers in an effort to impress you people ... that makes me unusual too.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Care to tell EVERYBODY how much money you make then?

How many cars....how big your pool is?

Dumpster by the Gulf?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Don't brag about your company. Let your client do your bragging for you!!!

Mindy P. Feb 8, 2012 Dave had cleaned a room in our home with a pet stain and I was tickled at the service. He and his crew were friendly and even gave us great advice about the big carpet purchase we were about to make. We recently got a puppy (yes, soon after getting new carpet), and had a huge similar mess. This time all over the house. Royalty was my first, only, and instant thought. They came the next day and again did a fantastic job. They were quick, professional, and I would have paid more for their great work. Thanks for saving our new carpet ;)</SPAN>
Jenifer - Feb 1, 2012 I've hired other companies to clean my carpet during one of their ”special”pricing events and have never really been satisfied. I called Dave based on the reviews on this website and I was not disappointed! Dave answered the phone when I called and gave me a good estimate (a little lower than Stanley Steemer) and was able to come out within two days to clean my carpets. Dave was on time and called when he was on his way over to the house. He was very friendly and even gave great advice on cleaning and types of carpet to buy. My carpet is clean and the stains all came out! I would highly recommend Royal Carpet! </SPAN>
TZ - Dec 2, 2010 I was pleased with Royal Carpet Cleaners. Due to an long illness, my carpets had accumulated a lot of soil and stains. Dave did a great job of getting this all clean. He was responsive from the first phone call, did a great job at a reasonable cost. I will definately use him again.</SPAN>
Brian Dec 6, 2011 Amazing service. Super friendly. They are concerned about the end product and customer service. Just a great company with care. Highly recommend.</SPAN>
Dee - Dec 15 2011 I called at 6pm on Friday night after a whole pitcher of kool-aid went flying across our living room. They were here at 9am the next day and the Kool-aid was gone by 9:15a. I was impressed! Thanks Dave!</SPAN>
Kari - Dec 30, 2011 Dave has been such a sport with helping me out. He was open to anytime I needed him, made sure to call me when he was on his way and called to let me know he was done. Dave and his crew did an amazing job, and I reccommend them. Dave even came back to take care of a couple other spots that we were having trouble with. A very respectable guy, and company. Thanks Dave. – Kari</SPAN>
Mrs. Burgett - Nov 2, 2011 We used Royal Carpet to get our house ready to sell. The carpet looks great and freshend up. Best of all, Dave's service is affordable and he was early! </SPAN>
Tigerlil - Nov 2, 2011 We are new to Lincoln and I needed a reputable carpet cleaner to clean a long hallway and small computer room where movers had tracked in dirt. I went online and saw how Royal Carpeting had reviews and read numerous positive results. Timing was important and Dave had no problem meeting our schedule that very week....he even agreed to cleaning basement stairs which were in horrible shape. Very professional, fair quote and we would use again! </SPAN>
Matthew - Nov 4, 2011 I've paid a little less before for carpet cleaning on someone's special but I've never been impressed with the result. Dave did a great job! My carpet looks like it did 10 years ago when we moved in! </SPAN>
Karen - Nov 4, 2010 Super fast, friendly & professional! I called on a Wednesday, got the bid that day, and the carpet was cleaned on Friday. Very nice and professinal. We had a distinct cat odor (aka cat urine) and it is gone. No need to replace the carpet! </SPAN>
ladyageorge - Nov 15, 2011 Dave and Kyle just left after cleaning our sofa and did an amazing job! They were on time, fast, professional and my couch is back to looking brand new. We are so incredibly happy our furniture is saved! Thanks Royal Carpet and upholstery cleaning </SPAN>
Prairiegal - Nov 26, 2011 Did a wonderful job cleaning my carpets and they were great about coming back to take care of one pesky spot. Highly recommended! </SPAN>

Leelund - Oct 19, 2011 I needed my whole house carpeting and flooring cleaned to get it ready for selling. I'd used Royal in the past and based on that experience, I called Dave for this job. I thought it was an impossible task considering the condition of the flooring and carpeting. Dave and his assistant did an excellent job, the carpets look new and the flooring was cleaned beyond my expectations! The house is definitely ready for its first open house! </SPAN>
Nicole - Sep 24, 2011 Dave did a wonderful job cleaning our living room areas! They were definitely in need of a good cleaning. Everything looks and smells great! Royal was on time, professional, and friendly to talk with. Thanks again!</SPAN>
Jacki - Aug 11, 2011 I am very impressed with this company. Dave gave me a fair quote, and the very next day he was there to do the job. Very professional, and my carpets look brand new. I highly recommend his service, and when I need service again, he is the one that I will call. Great job Dave, 5 stars!! </SPAN>
Kathy T. - Jul 1, 2011 Royal cleaned four chairs upholstered in white used in the kitchen area. The backs were dirty from dogs rubbing against them, and they had soil on the arms and the top of the back where your neck rests. They came out beautifully and look like new. Very fast work, and good communication from Dave. </SPAN>
Nicole - Sep 24, 2011 Dave did a wonderful job cleaning our living room areas! They were definitely in need of a good cleaning. Everything looks and smells great! Royal was on time, professional, and friendly to talk with. Thanks again!</SPAN>
Jacki - Aug 11, 2011 I am very impressed with this company. Dave gave me a fair quote, and the very next day he was there to do the job. Very professional, and my carpets look brand new. I highly recommend his service, and when I need service again, he is the one that I will call. Great job Dave, 5 stars!! </SPAN>
Kathy T. - Jul 1, 2011 Royal cleaned four chairs upholstered in white used in the kitchen area. The backs were dirty from dogs rubbing against them, and they had soil on the arms and the top of the back where your neck rests. They came out beautifully and look like new. Very fast work, and good communication from Dave. </SPAN>
Leelund - Oct 19, 2011 I needed my whole house carpeting and flooring cleaned to get it ready for selling. I'd used Royal in the past and based on that experience, I called Dave for this job. I thought it was an impossible task considering the condition of the flooring and carpeting. Dave and his assistant did an excellent job, the carpets look new and the flooring was cleaned beyond my expectations! The house is definitely ready for its first open house! </SPAN>

picky housewife - Aug 18, 2011 Great job. Had them clean all my carpets. Would recommend. 0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? </SPAN>
Lordirae - Nov 21, 2010 Fabulous job and my home smells WONDERFUL! Thanks so much!!!</SPAN>
Bud - Jun 2, 2011 Very good and professional job. Yes we had a couple of spots after but, that's because the spots were VERY deep and Dave told me before he left, If they show back up let me know and we'll come back out to redo those spots. He came back out like he said and sure enough the spots came out! Thanks to Dave and his team for doing such a professional job at our house and would recommend his service any day! A+++++ </SPAN>
Don - May 31, 2011 We appreciate your good work. We are always happy with the way our carpet & upholstery look when your our done. It's nice to be able to trust someone in your home when you are not home. We will gladly and highly recommend you to anyone in need of or looking for a good carpet cleaning service!</SPAN>
Stefani - May 31, 2011 Very good job of cleaning & enjoyable conversation. I will recommend your service. 0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.</SPAN>
Sally - May 31, 2011 Thank you, thank you for removing the juice stains. I was so upset about them on my new carpet! </SPAN>
Crystal - May 5, 2011 5/5/2011----Dave did an excellent job on our basement! It looks and smells great! And the price was well worth it. Just to not smell dogs and cats anymore, AWESOME! ------Crystal.</SPAN>

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Andrew H.-June 01, 2011 Cleaning Very good and professional job. Yes we had a couple of spots after but, that's because the spots were VERY deep and Dave told me before he left, If they show back up let me know and we'll come back out to redo those spots. He came back out like he said and sure enough the spots came out! Thanks to Dave and his team for doing such a professional job at our house and would recommend his service any day! A+++++</SPAN>
I have used Dave's services for close to 20 years now and love his passion for keeping the customer happy. He is always on time, friendly and does a great job!! The staff at Royal was friendly, and spent extra time making sure that my carpets looked great! I felt as though they listened to my concerns and addressed them with care! Royal Carpet Cleaning got out a stain that I thought was impossible!!! They are always here right on time or early. the service people are pleasant and CARE about what they do. I HIGHLY recommend this carpet cleaning service. nicolette bonnstetter</SPAN>
Hired Royal Carpet to come out &clean my living room for an open house this weekend and WHAT A GREAT JOB he did!! He didnt just make one pass over the carpet and pack it in, he actually CLEANED the carpet. He cared what it looked like when it was done. (And let me tell you, it needed the cleaning!) So impressed to find such hard workers, great customer service, and a company who cares about customer satisfaction. THANKS Royal Carpet!!! GREAT JOB!!!</SPAN>
Barbara -Dave cleaned the furniture to perfection. We moved our daughter to Lincoln, and her sofas and futon got very soiled in the move. Dave came out the day I called and did a superb cleaning of the furniture. He took his time and I recommend him enthusiastically. I will definitely call him again. Barbara, Birmingham, Alabama</SPAN>
February 12, 2011 Got the cat urine smell out! Mycat had urinated on my new sofa - the smell was terrible. I tried to clean it myself at home with my little Green Machine, but the horrible smell was still there. I called Royal Carpet &Upholstery Cleaning for a quote and they got back to me within two days. I had them come and steam clean the entire sofa and deoderize it. Soooo much better! And the deoderizer left a fresh, clean scent, not some heavy cover-up perfume. Their service is a bit pricey, but effective. The other option was buying another sofa. The two gentleman spoke English, were polite, done in about an hour, and cleaned up after themselves. I would call Royal Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning again. -Owner of a Naughty Cat,</SPAN>
B.J.D.- We have used Royal Carpet Cleaning for many years. They always do an outstanding job. The owner is always on the jobsite which we did not find with previous carpet cleaning companies. We highly recommend them. I have had Royal Carpet Company doing my carpets and furniture for many years. I like a person who owns the company that actually does the work. I find Dave to be very dependable and am amazed how he has gotten red wine stains out especially on my sofa. I recommend him very highly. B.J.D</SPAN>
We recently had Royal Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning clean our couch. We have two dogs and three kids under the age of 10, so as you can imagine our couch takes a beating. They were on time,(actually a few minutes early which was very helpful), the staff was very pleasant, helpfull and the service was wonderful. The stains from the dogs and kids are gone, the couch looks new again. I would highly recommend Roayal Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning to anyone wanting to clean their furniture or carpet. Job well done!!bulous job and my house smells terrific! Thanks so much; I will be calling you again!! </SPAN>
Fabulous job and my house smells terrific! Thanks so much; I will be calling you again!!</SPAN>
Dave was very thorough and professional. Had lots of pet stains and they did a great job handling them. My Mom also used him and was also very happy</SPAN>
Mrs Little-We appreciate your good work. We are always happy with the way our upholstery look when your our done.It's nice to be able to trust someone in your home when you are not home. We will gladly and;highly recommend you to anyone in need of or looking for a good carpet cleaning service!</SPAN>
Mrs. Degenhardt -Thank-you for removing the juice stains. I was so upset about them on my new carpet!</SPAN>
Mr Mason -Really impressed with the job. I thought the stain to my area rug would be impossible to getout but you did it! The impossible must beyour profession!</SPAN>
Mrs. Micek-I like dealing with the owner of the company who is interested in keeping a reputable businessMrs. </SPAN>
Mrs. Rodgers -I was very pleased- I Had my sofa cleaned now it looks great!!</SPAN>
Mrs. Douglas -Thank</SPAN> you for coming early on a Saturday morning to fit our schedules. My carpetslook great!</SPAN>
Mr Becker-I am always pleased! Thats why I continue to call them for our carpet needs.Mrs. Clements-LincolnDave, Thanks for the great service! Everything looks wonderful!v</SPAN>

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
What is the thing you do different that the customer notices and appreciates enough to call you back.

Advice, tell um how to take care of their stuff. Do everything you can to build trust, if they trust your biz they will call back. Rotary, grooming, pre vac and so on, don't do a thing if they are not comfy w/you or the tech.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
office staff is my biggest asset..we do a awesome job, bs with the customer, get to know then take notes so we can remember whats going on the next time we come out
but the biggest thing is people LOVE THE GIRL THAT ANSWERS THE PHONE.

they know her, she knows them and my girl knows the business..shes not reading a script or anything..

take your people that book your work out on jobs every month or so, so they can learn and truly understand what happening, going to happen and how its going to happen..

makes all the difference on the world!!

she pre conditions the customer for a good or bad experience, if she is shaky or at all comes off uncertain than that is what the customer is expecting of you!! trust me..

take the time to cross train your employees..outside crew leaders should spend a little time on the phones and phone people should spend a bit of time on the road..

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Going the extra mile and speed drying the carpets...............now if I was only as cute as Jim I could make more money

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
Most customers comment on the fact I am accurate with my pricing over the phone. No bait and switch. I know I lose some business by being honest but it works for me. (Those I lose I don't want to service anyway.) I'm up 33% over last year.

I don't know who Jim is, but he is probably cuter than I am.:icon_cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom