What is your best month of the year for your company?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yes, I mean making money...not because you're on vacation that month or whatever.

Looking back, mine has consistently been November. For some reason it always feels like a spring month but the dollars don't lie. Maybe people just spend more in November? Stats show they do I know for the holiday season but you would think they would be spending all their money on gifts (yes I know, carpet cleaning can be a gift).

I guess they just want the house lookin perty for the family.
Either way, I'm not complaining.

What's your best money making month?

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
C Pennington said:
April, September and Nov..

Wow, that's really surprising. September and February are neck and neck for being my WORST months. April through July are my best months and any one of those could end up being the best. This past April was my best month ever. Last year June was my best month.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Normally June, July and August, but this year my schedule has been maxxed out since April so April through Sept. should all be about the same.

tim

Last year my best months were July and august with October and November close behind. So far this year may is my best and was the best month in our 4 year history. I'm hoping July, august, October and November top it!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom