What is your free Spotter give away of choice?

Mikey P

Administrator
And how much are you paying for each bottle delivered to your door?

I placed an order for 200 bottles yesterday.

8oz custom bottle $240
Shipping $148 :shock:

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Home Pro Spotter from Bridgepoint

$1.79 per bottle 24 per case
Shipping 7.95 per case west of the Mississippi River

Bridgepoint had a deal where you buy 5 cases get 1 case free. Customers love the stuff. :D

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Home Pro. It has a good looking bottle, good product inside and the shipping is no where near $148.00 unless you order 20 cases.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
whats Poof??

I've got Home Pro. Ordered the 5 cases. Made for a great deal. I've found most people are happy just to get a bottle of spotter with my name and number. Sometimes fancy can be too fancy.

SteveSmith

Ron, POOF is an encapsulating spotter that will vacuum away upon drying. Customer can't cause any sticky residue problems with overuse.

More info at: http://www.vacaway.com/vaPOOF

I think Mike decided POOF was still a good deal after comparing with some others. The problem is the shipping distance for 200 bottles. We ship from Nashville, TN and he is in California.

He has a nice label for his POOFs... he designed it.
MikeP.jpg

Steve

G

SteveSmith said:
POOF is an encapsulating spotter that will vacuum away upon drying. Customer can't cause any sticky residue problems with overuse.

MikeP.jpg

Steve

That's the best reason to go with Vac Away. IMHO

Not everybody has a way to rinse out their spotter properly. If all the custi has to do is vac it away, you're going to make a happy custi!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
we like Baby blue and all of our clients like it also.........never ever got a bad review from it yet.....we went with the custom bottles and sprayer
IMO...the sprayer gives the client less of a chance of a wicking issue ...... rather then the flip top pour on type

each bottle cost us $2.25 each to give away....
That price includes .

the bottle
trigger sprayer
print set up
the printing
delivery
Baby blue
they have been well worth the effort and cost......

Plus I like the idea I advertise "Beyond Clean" not what is in the bottle.......

IMG_3500.jpg

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Excellent point Josh,

I was asking myself that same kind of question, "how will they get the spotter out of their carpets, let alone the spot itself?" Now I've got the answer. :)
Thanks guys,

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Jim, you make a good point too about keeping the focus on your company instead of the stuff inside the bottle of spotter...

that's a good price for everything you listed

GRHeacock

I gave away the very same thing I used for general spotting- BOK's Spray and Wipe cleaner quarts.

They could see the same bottle I used that they got.

Because it is a 100% biodegradable, it needs no rinsing.

Spray it on, agitate slightly, towel up. Done.

Cost me $3.00 each in cases of 12 bought 3 or more cases at a time.

Gary

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Had been giving out Home-Pro. Last order was Poof because I like other Vac-Away products and Poof was hyped on this board.

Home-Pro is vastly superior to Poof in my experience and my customers prefer it.

I've had two customers ask me for the "old stuff" after using Poof.

My next order will be Home-Pro. (Lame name, though.)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
About time Mikey became a distributer for vacaway?

Service the west coast.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I was thinking Greenie & Lisa... They are already distibutors (AND THERFORE SUSPECT :!: :lol: )

Greg Loe

poof poof poof all the way. Any bigger than 8 oz and they'll go longer between cleaning.

Al

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/ ... G_4068.jpg

32oz. Bottle! Bottling our own label spotter was one of the best moves we have made. It's a great conversation starter, they love the product and we get calls from customers after they get a bottle somewhere.

We just did a job on the shoreline and the lady said this is why I called you and showed us our bottle, she then told us about previous cleaning companies she had used, one she was unhappy with and described a splash and dash cleaning, the other company she was very happy with and explained how they were the only ones that would help her in an emergency situation she had and she would have never tried another company but that bottle of spotter she bought at a carpet store really intrigued her! She said it worked so well she wanted to try our service! She lit right up when she recognized my face from the bottle. They LOVE it!!! 8)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Anybody ever use Procyon?
I was using their TM rinse but found out it eats brass so that was over. I was considering using their spotter for the customer but never got around to it. The best part about the product (the tm product) was it didn't really matter how much you used it would still work the same and not cause problems.
I would mix that powder for spotters for me to use and even for Bonnet Cleaning and it worked well. One of my senior living places was buying the powder from me and letting the house keeping use it. I stopped finding those sticky residue spots after that.
I like spotters in a spray bottle, not a squirt bottle and it has to look pro with the company name and logo on it.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Al said:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/nala1986/IMG_4068.jpg

32oz. Bottle! Bottling our own label spotter was one of the best moves we have made. It's a great conversation starter, they love the product and we get calls from customers after they get a bottle somewhere.

We just did a job on the shoreline and the lady said this is why I called you and showed us our bottle, she then told us about previous cleaning companies she had used, one she was unhappy with and described a splash and dash cleaning, the other company she was very happy with and explained how they were the only ones that would help her in an emergency situation she had and she would have never tried another company but that bottle of spotter she bought at a carpet store really intrigued her! She said it worked so well she wanted to try our service! She lit right up when she recognized my face from the bottle. They LOVE it!!! 8)

That's awesome, i was going to go with Baby Blue, but might consider your method as well. We were using Home Pro, it's a decent spotter, but i cannot stand how you only see the name/phone/email of the business in very small letters. I would much rather prefer our company image/logo smacked right in the middle of the bottle instead.

Everyone is all about Visuals, and NOT word crazy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom