What is your reason for not signing up?

Your approach is pathetic. You come on here and tell cleaners they better claim their zip codes before someone else does. That sounds a lot like you better buy a V before your competition does. We all know how that worked out. There are endless ways to get jobs. When more than one cleaner (two) come on here and say they got several quality jobs in one month within 20 miles of their shop, I might consider it. Right now it is all just hype.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
danielc said:
Your approach is pathetic. You come on here and tell cleaners they better claim their zip codes before someone else does. That sounds a lot like you better buy a V before your competition does. We all know how that worked out. There are endless ways to get jobs. When more than one cleaner (two) come on here and say they got several quality jobs in one month within 20 miles of their shop, I might consider it. Right now it is all just hype.

Truth in advertising. lol. I didn't want someone saying "hey, you didn't tell me there was only one cleaner per 3 zip codes."

say they got several quality jobs in one month

It's not to that point yet and I've told everyone that it's a growing project. "if you get one job per month from it, it's worth it." I think that explains it.

It's not the end all to end all advertising......yet.

Where would YOU go to expose the program to Carpet Cleaners?

Thanks for the feedback.

-JB-

Name
JB
Sorry B, been busy last few months, would you please explain HOW it works, or link to an old post explaining it?

Tanks.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
JB said:
Oh holy crap!

Can I get a cliff notes version? :shock:

Lol. in a nut shell...it's $35.00 per month to be a member...you get listed on the site covering your 3 zip codes (per subscription)...when customer types in the zip where they need work...they get connected to your website.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bruce Humphrey said:
joeynbgky said:
I have gotten 5 off of them in 2 weeks...
Are you getting any jobs from my area? when I punch in my zip code your company comes up :shock:

It goes to the closest cleaner on the program...even if its hundreds of mile aways. Fill out the form on the site with your zip codes and I will tell you if they area taken yet.

http://networkingcleaner.com/Cleaners.html

Name
Bruce
Brian R said:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That is correct

And I think that's the reason most are not signing up...they think their zip code is taken because another cleaener will always pop up.

A

amazingcleansc

so what sort of query would result in "network carpet cleaning" popping up that i wouldn't be able to naturally monopolize in my own area if I already have a website?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
amazingcleansc said:
so what sort of query would result in "network carpet cleaning" popping up that i wouldn't be able to naturally monopolize in my own area if I already have a website?

Not many in places that there are no members. I focus on demographics relevant to our industry and place ads in the places they surf online.

When a cleaner signs up I spend a few hours getting them set up in their area.

These are the things most cleaners don't want to do...I don't mind doing them.
Everything that I am doing at this level can be done by anyone.

The big idea is that as the site and program grow, then it will be the best place for carpet cleaners to get more customers.

constantly a work in progress...while your company is cleaning...Network Carpet Cleaning is working for you.

Man that last line was a good sales pitch huh? lol

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
because I am #1 and like 3,4,6,7 on search engines in my area without even trying

MrSteam

I simply don't like your Jay Leno avatar or whatever its called.... I like Jay I just don't like to see his face tied to your post. So, if that goes, maybe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Burtz

do you have a money back guarantee or a free trial period to see if it really works

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Burtz said:
do you have a money back guarantee or a free trial period to see if it really works

Its only 35 bucks try it out for a few months. damn 35 bucks. take the 2 cases of beer you bought to the store and bam it has oaid for itself.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
MrSteam said:
I simply don't like your Jay Leno avatar or whatever its called.... I like Jay I just don't like to see his face tied to your post. So, if that goes, maybe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll get right on that tomorrow. It was time for a change anyway. :D

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Burtz said:

As soon as the membership fee is paid, it goes right out to marketing. As of right now, I keep none of it.
I'm trying to jump start it. So I can't return money but you can cancel instantly at anytime before your next payment.

Whether or not it really works will depend on a few factors.

Of course exposure of the website...working on it daily
Your conversion rate of your website....happy to give a critique to help
If you answer your phones....Full Circle has a banner here somewhere. :mrgreen:

You get the idea....do you track your web traffic and ask every customer how they heard about you?

I think the site will work better and better...unfortunately I'm not Walmart....this is more of a Network of Carpet Cleaner then a straight advertising site.
Dues paid are just for some paid ads (not much because of the low price) and a lot of time and effort on my part.
Remember, my carpet cleaning company is on the site as well...the better the site works, the better we all do.
After some time and as the site get a lot bigger, I will probably make some money from it.
But when it gets to that point there should be some satisfied carpet cleaners on it.

clnr76063

why not sign up? must have been the last e-mail that said i'd better sign up before prices go up.
That's one side of "no contract" -you can raise price whenever you chose. So whenever down the road, that you decide to ,you can continue to raise price until member(S) leave.You'll justify it as "just business"and well heck someone has to service those zips;might as well as be Priority Carpet Cleaning. And for as those that have not had Priority Carpet Cleaning pretending to be a local quality service company in your market yet it goes like this:
Priority c.c. shows up on google/maps and has local phone number and bogus local address pretending to be right down the street . His thought"why would you not call?" How about because everything you advertise is a lie.You are like a politician."I'm serving those communities".Now it's" I'm helping carpet cleaners".All you are doing is clouding the waters.
In DFW Priority c c had 11 bogus numbers and addresses and was adding a new one about one a week. Of course you could self justify it by thinking that if you don't do it someone else will. Some here may think you have changed from a mouse-house carpet cleaning company(they bring you cheese and you don't even leave the house) to a 100% marketing company. I have noticed that google has pulled all your bogus addresses here.
If any here have the same problem in your marketplace with companies claiming local address there is a "report a problem" button on all google map ads.
besides it's just business

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I really don’t think what you’re doing is all that unique and if I wanted to do something similar there are better referral services for the buck. It’s parasitic like the rest of your business.

Name
Ron lippold
brian you could tell these guys where they could trade 10 dollar bills for 100s and they would call you a liar.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom