What kind of carpet???

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
This stuff is 30+ yrs old...still looked pretty decent considering...

WHITE :shock:

Some of the worn areas was like a dogs matted fur yet it DID NOT SMELL LIKE WOOL

also why would the prespray actually make it look worse??? did it lift the dirt???

IMAG0009.jpg

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

on a side note....this woulda been a good one for the 360 me thinks

IMAG0004.jpg

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Soiling suspension. Not to mention that old crumbling pad particulate in the backing probably wicked to the surface during the dwell time.

K

Kabluey

Somehow I dont think the carpet is from the 70's. Judging from the furniture its an old couple that you cleaned for? They may be off on the age. That looks like they shuffle their feet when they walk. Dry soil removal is key here. Do you use 40 volume?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
well it is 30+, they arent off on the age...

she had a connection and piggy backed the purchase when the Ogden Temple was put in...LDS

it has a "hair pad" that use to "bleed" a little when the other guy cleaned it...hasnt had it done in 3 yrs cuz she didnt trust the next guy...(whom i bought the biz from)...but she loves me shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

And no i dont go around snippin peoples carpet and then lighten one up to check it...

besides anyone got a pocket "fiber burn color" some where???

ohhh the last pic was just of a different home whose carpet looked like shit..

cobbs juice at 6oz per gallon...and a water rinse

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
floorguy said:
And no i dont go around snippin peoples carpet and then lighten one up to check it...

besides anyone got a pocket "fiber burn color" some where???

I don't normally do one either - only when I'm curious as to what type of carpet it is...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom