What makes your day easier....

Al

Planning my day ahead of time and working off of a list 8)

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
for whatever reason toughest part is receivables and it is my fault for not billing right away
1. Make sure next day appointments get a reminder call and offered a discount on additional services
2. make sure all paperwork is in order
3. make sure van is prepped and ready to go
4.make sure all rug returns are wrapped and ready
5. make sure the call sheet is set up for the next day
6. deposits are in and financials are updated

edit forgot: ask wife for a bj again it has been way too long

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
top of my list for easier is the GPS system....can't believe I went my first 4 years reading a map trying to find where I needed to go and did not run over anyone.........

Name
Ron lippold
For me there are so many things.. Form a machine that gives me everything I need dual wand extreme heat, the ability to make the money I need. Judson Juice and all their products, from stone to tile and grout, showers and counter tops, and of cource carpet.. Service monster for the day to day and the thank yous and reminders.. The ability to find the clients that provide me a good living. and A Big thank you to Mikey and Mikeys Board, if it wernt for this place i would just be a rug sucker...

Thanks Mike....

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
To make my day easier, I talk to the client while my helper sets up and cleans.

He then tears down, while I collect the check.

Easy peasy..........

G

I thought it was 600 psi keyed, 24 flow, and $800 and hour job average. :lol:

Name
Ron lippold
eric i see you have been listening i really appreaciate that (sp) but a 400 dollars job adverage is ok even 250 a hr is ok. jUST SO WE ALL make some money................ shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin :shock:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
-Like Jim, definately my GPS (now an app on my Iphone) hated it in the beginning it just takes some getting used to, has cut my stress level in half
-Good equipment (my powerful V) sorry Brian just had to say that, prochem wands, turbo
-Cell Phone
-Wife taking calls and booking jobs in the office, who the heck has time for that when your slammed
-A good tech (when they show up!)
-GreaseEraser, white lighting, On Guard
-Door hangers for 7-8 arounds
-Customers that get their house really ready for a cleaning! (This should be at the top of my list)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom