What Marketing Method or Idea.......

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
.....had the cleaner posting a "Warning, before you clean your carpet, call 1-800-xxx-xxxx" on the side of their van? Was that a JP idea? Seen a local van around here with the big Warning ad on the side. Pretty "Hokey", if you ask me. I think I'll call and see what the warning is. They also run an ad flyer with a big list of promises of how much better they are than all the other cleaners, and they offer a 200% money back guarantee.......yadayadayada. I'd seen this years ago .....maybe 10-15 years ago, on other multi-truck companies round here.

Oh, and they have a full side of the flyer devoted to custy "compliments".

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes. How stoopit!!!

Really? We need to be warned about choosing a carpet cleaner? Dated material, old stuff indeed.

I think Ken Snow had hair down to his shoulders and was cleaning carpet back when that was relevant! :p

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
The warning stuff is very old JP stuff. Although having your clients do your selling and adding credibility with their positive comments. Is money in the bank. You can learn from that. Quit saying that you are the best carpet cleaner yada, yada, yada and instead let your clients do it for you.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The warning stuff is very old JP stuff. Although having your clients do your selling and adding credibility with their positive comments. Is money in the bank. You can learn from that. Quit saying that you are the best carpet cleaner yada, yada, yada and instead let your clients do it for you.

I agree, Dave. Your clients are the best salespeople. But some of the comments seem so lame and, well....made up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom