what mfg are these?

jcdsog

i was wondering what mfg these were from. i ordered these from steambrite. i believe the wand is samco. the 56" crevice tool and upholstery tool were drop shipped so i would imagine they were from the same company but im not sure.

also, after about 3 jobs i ran about 2 gallons of water and about 3 cups of vinegar through it (i read it somewhere). well when i went out there yesterday and took these pics i see there is some orange residue on the wand. it wiped off but i guess it was the vinegar doing that. ???

G

My wand is 10 months old and looks nowehere near that good; Do you polish it?? Do you Armor All it?? Do they have spinning inner rims and neaon lights under them?? :lol: :roll: Just Funning; I use the heck out of my equipment; I hate making dealers rich!!

TimP

The wand looks like a vietnamese special.

Get you some stainless jets....

Greenie

Your hunch is correct, that is a Samco 12" 2 jet, it does happen to take the aw29 glide.
The other tools are PMF (Production metal forming).
When you get some time, the SS jets are a good idea.

Greenie

jcdsog said:
what jets would you recommend for this? size wise?

and thanks for the info.

That particular Samco wand has a slightly wider jet spacing than your average 2 jet wand (which happens to be a good thing), so you can use 110º wide jets, as for the flow, just match your pump to your jet, if it's a 200psi stick with 110 015, if its a 300 go with 110 02, if it's a 450psi go with 110 03.

KleenRite may have used some genuine aw29 wands at one point (I know for a fact I've seen one on display at a show), but in general I have to assume you have a KR made wand which we call the KR12 for glide purposes, you can quickly tell the difference, where the solution line spans from valve (trigger) to jets, where that line splits off to feed each jet, if that "split" is a rectangle bar stock it's a KR, if it's a round barrel like a 1/2" socket, it's an aw29.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom