what not to do with your email

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I think hackers need to be taken out and given a blanket party, anyways be very very careful about opening links that come to your email account especially from your freinds, somehow some broke dick is sending out emails that show up as coming from my account and it just has a link in the email, this link directs you to a canadian pharmacy selling erectile drugs. it appears to be sending email to everyone I have ever gotten an email from, but the strange thing is none of the spam mail shows as being sent from my sent mail box. I changed my password, called the computer store that works on my computer, they said there isn't really anything I can do. it will send a failure to deliver message back to your email, but I don't get why it doesn't show up in the sent mail box. just don't open a link via email unless you have checked it out thats the best protection I think.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I've got the same thing on my AOL email account. My brother and some people I've talked to on the phone (I don't send emails) say my AOL sends them some wierd email messages. Hackers need to be shot dead. Then hung high.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
they just did a news story on it...possibly 1 in 4 has it....

dont open any email with NO SUBJECT in its title...those have been jacked...

a whole bunch more new emails are going to have to be created

I just told my kid DONT OPEN ANYTHING, unless it has a subject line from someone you know...if its blank DONT DO IT

steve g

Name
steve garrett
better advice the problem I think it opening the link thats in the email, just DON'T open any links in emails at least for a while, or if you want to verify the link, by googling it or something. I am wondering how the heck they are doing this, your sent box will not show it was sent, but if they try to send it and the email is bad it will kick it back to you. Apparantly emails or being sent 10 at a time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom