8.CCS Blue 1/2 Hp Light Model (OP)
9.Emdeko (OP)
10.Oreck Stair Stepper (OP) My design.
11.Challenger 1/2HP (OP)
12.Conqueror 15" 3/4 HP
13.Conqueror Boss 1Hp
14.CCS Gem CRB Machine
15.Conqueror Breeze 3/4 HP
16.Conqueror Commercial 1 HP Heavy, 2 made have one I used for Tile and Grout until the Trinity came out.
17.Conqueror Commercial Breeze 1 HP
18.Conqueror Commercial Breeze sander 1 HP with vacuum
19.Cimex 19"
20.Cimex Clone 19"
21.Brat 13"
22.Instigator 15" 1/2 HP
23.Champion 17"
24.Brute 20"
25.Brute 17"
26.EasyGlide 15"
27.EasyGlide 17
28.EasyGlide 20"
29.StepSon 1/2 HP
30.Challenger 1/3 HP Stair tool
31.Trinity 18" 1 HP Industrial

Do not own but run a freinds Orbot.
+ assorted Prototypes of various sizes and HP's all OP and of course several different portables and A Stockwell Electric TM.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Not OP machines...

1.Clark 500 21" buffer
14.CCS Gem CRB Machine
19.Cimex 19"
20.Cimex Clone 19"

But still thats a lot of jigglers...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
An old school Hruby jiggler

Square Territowel machine

And my absolute favorite purchase in this industry: Orbot Sprayborg!

I love the Orbot in sooo many applications!

Easy and Comfortable to use and produces money!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
owned and used
Conqueror 15" 3/4 HP (still own and use on a occasion for loop pile com)
It or the rotary is always on the truck

Terri-Towel machine.
Pretty well built machine but way too slow to clean carpets with..... the orbits are too small cause they're really a hardwood floor finish sander minus the vac attachment.
Sold it to Germ a few years ago.
i think he intended to use it for stair cleaning

played with plenty other shake 'n shine machines over the years at fests 'n things.
but no "real world" experience with any of them

.L.T.A.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I have #3 ccs modified argonaut
#6 old blue
#12 red conqueror All still running fine, all from John

Have lots of buffers, even had a Squar-Buff OP machine back in the 80's, no comparison to modern machines.
Also lots of TM and other goodies.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I have a red Conqueror and a big 'ol stack of glads from John as well.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

randy

Name
Randy
You mean people still clean with OP ? :roll:
I thought that was a list of museum pieces.... shiteatinggrin

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Had an old blue CCS 1/2 hp. Sold after a few uses and bought CCS 17" Brute. Use the Brute to prescrub most HWE jobs.

I very rarely encap.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
An old school Hruby jiggler

Square Territowel machine

And my absolute favorite purchase in this industry: Orbot Sprayborg!

I love the Orbot in sooo many applications!

Easy and Comfortable to use and produces money!

I hear ya....Love the Orbot. The look, the feel.... "I got a brand new girlfriend!"

I also use the car buffer OP thinging for doing stairs. $30 at the home depot...Does that count?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
John G. said:
Yes and how many feet will it clean per hour?

I guess that really depends on what kind of carpet, how soiled, and what kind of chemical being used.

So there is no right answer. Its like asking how fast can you go from LA to Vegas? Well- if there is a straight freeway with no traffic no cars -then pretty fast. Or you can go thru the desert off road with a 4x4- may take a little longer....

Let me guess John- trinity cleans a lot more per hour? :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jeremy N said:
Nice machine. How much does the Orbot Borg cost?

HOS has a strict policy of not announcing their prices....but I don't

Around $2800.00 I think. Hell I can't remember.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Brian R said:
[quote="Jeremy N":3rqkkyhe]Nice machine. How much does the Orbot Borg cost?

HOS has a strict policy of not announcing their prices....but I don't

Around $2800.00 I think. Hell I can't remember.[/quote:3rqkkyhe]

It doesn't sound so bad now that I heard the 4500 price from John G's machine.

The look much like the same machine, no?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The sprayborg part is cool but you can get the machine a little closer to $2300 without it.

I don't use the sprayborg part in residential anyway.

But you get some pads and some juice with it and a bunch of samples etc.

Really nice machine so I paid it happily.

John G.

Orbot and Trinity are no where NEAR the same type of machine.
Yes the Trinity cleans a LOT faster, much faster than the difference in price indicates.
The Trinity also comes with three heads, and three speeds.
For those who think OP speeds are bogus, it take a 1/3 hp to run an orbot,
it takes a 1 hp to run a trinity. Trinity takes 3/4 hp for speed one, 1 hp for speed two and
the 1 hp will run speed three only for grout and tile and rugbeating.
Head wieght on an Orbot is about 36 pounds, head weight on a Trinity is about 76 pounds,
yes the Trinity because of the higher speed is EASIER on the carpet fibers.

now for those who think this is knocking Orbot, you got that wrong, they are just different machines
just like all other OP's

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
John G. said:
Orbot and Trinity are no where NEAR the same type of machine.
Yes the Trinity cleans a LOT faster, much faster than the difference in price indicates.
The Trinity also comes with three heads, and three speeds.
For those who think OP speeds are bogus, it take a 1/3 hp to run an orbot,
it takes a 1 hp to run a trinity. Trinity takes 3/4 hp for speed one, 1 hp for speed two and
the 1 hp will run speed three only for grout and tile and rugbeating.
Head wieght on an Orbot is about 36 pounds, head weight on a Trinity is about 76 pounds,
yes the Trinity because of the higher speed is EASIER on the carpet fibers.

now for those who think this is knocking Orbot, you got that wrong, they are just different machines
just like all other OP's

Ok John I get it now and I see the point of this thread finally came around in a circle for you to be able to let us know how good and powerful and tricked out the trinity is!

Here is what I don't get.

If you are not knocking the Orbot, than what's the point of even asking how fast it cleans?? What's the point of the whole thing if "they are not even similar machines" ?

I guess the point is to knock on it and tell everyone how good the trinity is! Even if I had not owned an Orbot I'd still think its funny and a weak attempt to shill.

Hopefully I can try the trinity at the next fest or connections or whatever is coming up first. I'd love to try it!
I know one thing: at most of the fests and connections we can try the Orbot and can talk to Jeff in person because he is usually there.

John G.

Until the last couple years I attended them all too, but I have been busy trying to develope a NEW type machine.
I understand you not comprehending that they are VERY different machines.
Who do you think started showing Op machines around the whole country?
I did that back when my business was in San Marcos California, LONG before Jeff bought the business
from my cousin, who bought it from my uncle. And I have been out of California for 25 years now..LOL

Just so you know, time and quality of clean wise, I don't compete against Orbor or Challenger, I compete against our own
faster machines. What would be the point of just doing the same thing over and making it look different.

The Trinity ISN'T for everyone, but it IS incredibly different. One guy who have used it for two weeks says if he had to go
back he would quit cleaning... now informing people about something different is SHILLING? Just who do you think got
people started using Op anyways? When I came on the bbs's decades ago, NO ONE KNEW WHAT OP WAS. So it was BAD to inform
people of an alternative way to clean?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
John G. said:
Until the last couple years I attended them all too, but I have been busy trying to develope a NEW type machine.
I understand you not comprehending that they are VERY different machines.
Who do you think started showing Op machines around the whole country?
I did that back when my business was in San Marcos California, LONG before Jeff bought the business
from my cousin, who bought it from my uncle. And I have been out of California for 25 years now..LOL

Just so you know, time and quality of clean wise, I don't compete against Orbor or Challenger, I compete against our own
faster machines. What would be the point of just doing the same thing over and making it look different.

The Trinity ISN'T for everyone, but it IS incredibly different. One guy who have used it for two weeks says if he had to go
back he would quit cleaning... now informing people about something different is SHILLING? Just who do you think got
people started using Op anyways? When I came on the bbs's decades ago, NO ONE KNEW WHAT OP WAS. So it was BAD to inform
people of an alternative way to clean?

You are better than Al Gore then...

DannyD

I use a HOS. It does ok, but it leaves a lot to be desired. It took awhile to figure out, but I think that a rotary machine would be just as effective. I'm guessing you'll disagree, but I think the part of OP that makes OP work is more the cleaning agents & the pads, not so much the Oscillating action of the machine.

With a rotary you have more types of pads that you can use. Certain pads on an OP machine will damage the carpet.

John G.

I don't disagree, physics disagrees, the reason it leaves a lot to be desires is NOT the oscillation, which is indeed slow, but that AND the weight on the head.
Orbot did a great job of building a smooth EASY to run machine, but not a cleaner. sure it cleans, but very slowly compared to any high speed machine or one with
head weight.

DannyD

If you're talking about my machine, it's not the Orbot but the poor step sister of the Orbot, the HOS.

So if I'm not mistaken, you're saying my machine is not a good OP machine. That's ok if you are. On other threads I've said this thing should be called POS rather than HOS. So it's not like I'm disagreeing w/ you.

Except on rare occasions I've never made $100/hour per job. I'm more in the $70/hour range. I'm not griping, it sure as hades beats the rate I make at my normal job. Just that I never made $100/hour on any consistant basis. I just figured it was cuz I'B'-Slow.

John G.

I am in NO WAY calling it a POS, I am OP to the bone, 37 years of it and a slow OP cleans better than ANY rotary any day.
i worked 28 Years with an OP the same speed at your HOS, I raised 5 kids with an old blue ccs machine.
My point on speed it simple, things have changed, changed drastically, I have one guy who went from 50-60 dollars and hour to 150-200 dollars an hour
by switching from OUR EasyGlide to our Trinity. It is basically not only a different machine, it is a whole new realm of OP, almost a different method all
together. Progress is a good thing, i built the Trinity so people COULD make a lot more money.

DannyD

No John, I was saying "I" have referred to it as a POS, not you. I was asking if what you were saying was the HOS was on the lower end of the OP machine totem pole. I was saying that if you were saying my machine is a lower end unit, I'm not disagreeing w/ you.

Your Trinity seems like a good machine. My issues w/ HOS aren't just the OP machine. I bought a sprayer from one of their reps & the battery quit working 2 or 3 jobs into it. The rep, Jim England, was fine. He gave me their contact info. I tried contacting them. Phone & email. They never got back w/ me. I probably should have gotten back w/ Jim, but I didn't. My fault there.

I also could have come on the boards. At the same time, I've been on enough boards to know that if a new guy comes on & starts griping about an established company it's usually not well received.

I've had a lot of problems w/ sprayers, but those were always the tips. On this one it was the battery. HOS' customer service did nothing for me. They didn't even get back in contact with me. So basically I paid a few hundred $$ for a sprayer that worked a few times. I've also heard of other issues w/ that company that were similar in nature to what happened to me.

I'm still using the HOS. I'm gonna go make some $$ w/ it next week. I'm not gonna dump it in the trash or anything like that now that I already have it. I'm just gonna pass on ever doing business w/ Hruby again.

So out of curiousity, how many sq. feet can the Trinity clean? How would you compare it to a Cimex. Advantages of your machine & advantages of the Cimex?

John G. said:
I am in NO WAY calling it a POS, I am OP to the bone, 37 years of it and a slow OP cleans better than ANY rotary any day.
i worked 28 Years with an OP the same speed at your HOS, I raised 5 kids with an old blue ccs machine.
My point on speed it simple, things have changed, changed drastically, I have one guy who went from 50-60 dollars and hour to 150-200 dollars an hour
by switching from OUR EasyGlide to our Trinity. It is basically not only a different machine, it is a whole new realm of OP, almost a different method all
together. Progress is a good thing, i built the Trinity so people COULD make a lot more money.

John G.

Danny, the testing goes on and actualy I prefer having a user answer your questions about the speed. I build the machine, I have never expected anyone to
take my word for what it does, but when a user speaks then i expect people to listen. So in a week or so I will answer your question with users comments NOT MINE.

that being said, I can tell you, this is faster and much better time wise and quality wise than cimex cleaning, I believe encap chems actually moved beyond what the machines were capable to dealing with, the Trinity caught up to the chems and now TRUE encapsulation is not only possible but also preferrable and definately economical and easy.

Stay tuned...LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom