What software do you use

ChuckR

What software do you use to keep track of your biz? Is Quick books or Quicken Home & Business the better one? Or is there another one out there.

Becker

Name
Becker
Quickbooks pro is worth the money. I have been using it since 2000, and have up graded about twice since. Looking at 07 now to see if it is worth an upgrade.

You can customize QBs to suit your needs.

Printable invoices that are easy to customize for those that you bill. and if you bill them you can email them the PDF invoice. It will print out for them just as it looks for you.

A million different reports can be pulled.

When designing your invoice you can include some fields that don't some on the printed invoice, but help you track advertising, reminders, etc

If you buy it, before you start using it play with the sample company file for awhile to get your feet wet.

Then build your companies file, and then a 2nd to experiment with.

Community colleges after 2-3 days classes on the program also.

JohnnyV

Yeah My acccountant has everything set up on Quickbooks Pro. Its online and she and I can both access it from just about any computer.

I use Microsoft small business accounting- It is designed to be used with outlook and business contact manager.

I used Quickbooks and then Quickbooks Pro for a total of about 10 years I think.

I just switched to Small business Accounting last year.

I have always used Outlook for my client database and I was tired of double entry into quick books or having to use both programs to look up financial info for a client. The new system has it all integrated. It also exports easier to excel and other programs. Quickbooks was always a pain about information sharing.

Melissa

A. wilson

I have the 07 version of Q-Books. It is a bit different but some of the changes are improvements, some are going to take getting used to. My acct. is an advisor and it sure makes it easy come tax time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom