what spotter ?

Bucey

Name
FFA?
If any do you give away to your residential custy? And if you do what do you give as the retail value?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Baby blue........every new client gets a free one and free refills as long are they are my client.....everyone just raves about the stuff...........I have a few clients that will buy a gallon every once in a while.........

the best place to get this stuff is mixedrite.......concentrated and goes a long way...3/4 of an oz to 15 oz of water...........

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Try to be a bit different - For many of your clients, pet problems will be near the top of the list in stains they want to remove. This website had customeized labels for pet spot remover as well as the long-time favorite Perky Spotter. http://clientretentionformulas.com/

Of course, Bridgepoint has our Home Pro and Avenge custom label programs as well. Home Pro is pretty popular becuase the label looks great, the product is not too expensive and it works pretty good on fresh spots and spills.

There are some pretty good spotting products available, but the point is to present the right image to your clients and get them to remember you. The point is not to make them carpet spotting professionals.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
well said Scott. There is one thing I do know that no one is advertising spotter give outs. But I did. In my area. I did go with the Home Pro Spotter, kinda fits. And I used the sample I got from the Interlink in Greensboro on a job recently and worked great on releasing spots that did not come out with the ps and wand. squrit, agitate and extract. Impressed. Retail value $14.95?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom