What to do.....

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'm buying a second porty (Porty cleaning has been good to me) and I'm open to suggestions....

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I have a Masterblend 3500 and its a beast..

Autofill
Autodump
Chemical metering
500psi pump
22gal fresh water
15gal waste
3-2 stage vacs
2" plumbing all threw the machine
150' hose runs (and yes i have done it and yes it is still awsome at the end of 150' of house)

Other than that. i have heard good things about the machine Greenie put together. The m5 or something hear its 200cfm machine..

Best of luck to you in your search.
Scott

Mr.V

quit procrastinating and build that machine we were talking about.
(Melmachine)

the M5 is pretty darn impressive,,,,,,,,,,,I'd also really like to try out the Nordic porty

but the best porty YOU ever had that I know of was your pimped out Ninja that thing had serious jam

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mr.V said:
quit procrastinating and build that machine we were talking about.
(Melmachine)

the M5 is pretty darn impressive,,,,,,,,,,,I'd also really like to try out the Nordic porty

but the best porty YOU ever had that I know of was your pimped out Ninja that thing had serious jam

Liked that one myself Andy. It was a BEASTI was thinking of Mel today. Maybe it's time to carry on his legacy, but those are damn big boots to fill. I can only hope my shoe size measures up.
For the great unwashed masses, Mel Pelini was a genius when it came to re-building portys, making his own electric TM's and his own PTO's from the ground up. Everything he built was over engineered, but NEVER broke down unless the parts failed- the engineering was beyond comparison. Mel just knew what would work and always separated the bullshit from the buckwheat, He died a few years ago from cancer. I was pretty close to Mel and he was a wonderful friend, always making time to fix my machinery owwies, even if his floor was full. I got a tear in my eye thinking about all the funny shit we did and the good times over the years. Funny how losing a great buddy can still bring a tear to these old eyes.

Andy met Mel in his last days, but he will probably, no, not probably, WILL say the same things.

Geez- now I'm all melancholy.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Hard to tell if it is a namco scooter without that guy with the tight shorts. I think he was in the village people.

Back
Top Bottom